Chapter 15

"Hey Toothleeesss. I brought you breakfast" Hiccup sang as we arrived in the cove. Hiccup took the basket off of my back and threw it on the ground. "I hope your hungry" Hiccup says as he pushes the basket over and spill all the fish out. "Ok that's disgusting. Ugh Got some salmon. Some nice Icelandic Cod. And a whole smoked eel" The dragons looked at the fish on the ground.

Amenyx and 'Toothless' both put their snouts in the pile of fish only to start growling at it. The dragons were looking at the eel. Hiccup picked it up and held it up to see that the dragons recoiled and growled at the eel. I never really liked eel it always made me sick and I was sick for almost a month last time I ate eel. "No No No No No!!!!! Okaaaayyy" Hiccup throws the eel away. "Ya I don't really like eel much either" He says as he wipes his hand on his pants.

The eel landed near me when he threw it. I looked at it and felt really sick. I backed up away from it a burning feeling forming in my chest. It started to move towards my throat and I started to think that I was gonna throw up. I looked around panicked. The feeling kept coming and I couldn't hold it anymore. I bent over looking at the eel and closed my eyes.

I opened my mouth to let the bile out only to have the feeling leave my throat and hear a loud explosion. I opened my eyes and looked around. The dragons were smiling and looked really happy while Hiccup looked really confused and scared. I looked at where he was staring and saw a black burn mark with a little smoke still coming up from the ground. It was where the eel was laying just moments ago.

"Did I -?" I start staring at the scorched spot. "YOU JUST SHOT A PLASMA BLAST OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!!!!!" Hiccup yells hugging the tail fin that we made. He looked really scared. My hand went up to my throat and I rubbed it. I just made a plasma blast..... me ...... wow. I started to smile really big. I looked over at the dragons and ran up to them and hugged them. "I made a plasma blast you guys! Did you see that?!" I ask them as I look up at them.

"You did really good for your first time Kit" Amenyx says as she rubs her head into my face. I purr with her happy with my new find. "That was a pretty big one to. You let that one sit for a while didn't you?" Toothless says as he snaps up a fish into his mouth. I see Hiccup slowly making his way for Toothless's tail mumbling something. I sit on the other side of the fish. "There was this feeling in my stomach that didn't feel normal to me so I thought it was an upset stomach" I started to tell the dragons as they were eating.

I looked to see Hiccup having a hard time getting Toothless's tail to stay still. I giggle and continue to tell the dragons the rest of the feelings that I felt that led up to the blast. I saw Hiccup get ahold of the tail finally. He sat on it and strapped it on. Toothless was wiggling a little and I knew that he felt Hiccup put something on his tail. "Ugh Hiccup!" I started but I was to late.

Toothless took off taking a surprised Hiccup with him. Hiccup was yelling at first then started to yell out no a lot. I hopped onto Amenyx and we took off after the boys. Toothless started to go down and Hiccup grabbed the wing and pulled it open. That caused them to change direction enough that they started to head up to the sky. "Hiccup!!!" I yell as we catch up to the dragon and boy still holding onto the make shift tail fin.

"Oh my..... It's working!!!" Hiccup yells as he moved the fin and they banked right. We came back to the cove and they flew over the pond. "Yes! Yes it's working!" Hiccup yells out happily. Toothless then looks back at the boy and flings him off. Hiccup skips across the water a couple times before going under. Toothless ended up crashing into the pond after flinging Hiccup off of his tail.

"Ya!" Hiccup yells as he comes up for air. I roll my eyes as Amenyx and I land next to the pond. I cross my arms and lean against Amenyx. "It worked but Toothless can't use the fin at all. We need to fix it otherwise he won't get to fly" I tell the boy as he trudges out of the water. Hiccup shakes a little bit of water off of him. "Ya but we can fix that. And if he can't fly without help I'll just help him" Hiccup says as he takes his shirt off.

I blush as I see his bare chest. I have only ever seen my brother and father without their shirts so I didn't know what to do. I feel my cheeks warming up even more. I rub my face wondering if I am sick. Why is my face heating up so much at the sight of Hiccups chest? I keep questioning myself as Hiccup continues to wring out his clothes.

"Are you ok Kit?" Hiccup says as he waves a hand in front of my face. "Huh?!" I gasp out wondering when he came to be in front of me. "I-I'm f-fine!" I stutter out. What the heck? Why am I stuttering? "You just seemed to be glaring at me and you wouldn't answer me when I tried talking to you" Hiccup says as he stands in front of me with no shirt. My face heats up as I look down and see his chest again.

"N-nothing is wrong! I just.... I'm just thinking about how to improve the fin!" I yell out as I turn and see Toothless walking out of the pond. Toothless then shakes and a shower of water was heading towards us. My eyes widen as I put my arms up to protect myself from the water. I didn't feel anything on me after a moment so I open my eyes to see something black in front of my face.

Amenyx had put her wing in front of me to keep me dry. Hiccup on the other hand was even more wet then before. I looked at him and my face heated up again but I couldn't help but to start giggling at the look on his face as he stood drenched next to an irritated Toothless. As I continued to laugh Hiccup got a look in his eyes that I didn't see. I was holding my sides while laughing. I didn't see Hiccup walking up to me until it was to late.

"So your gonna laugh at me being wet huh? Well how about you laugh now?" Hiccup says as he engulfs me in a wet hug. I squeal at the cold feeling of water soaking through my clothes from Hiccup. I started to wiggle trying to escape from Hiccups cold arms. I had wiggled to the point of my face being in Hiccups chest. I realized how warm he was even though he was cold from the water. My face flamed up with heat and I froze. I don't know what to do. What am I suppose to do in a situation like this?

Hiccup who was laughing at my struggling earlier had now realized that I wasn't wiggling around anymore. He looked down stiffened. I heard him inhale and I watched his chest move from him breathing. "W-why are you so warm even though you are soaking wet?" I ask him. Hiccup seemed to jump at my voice. He backed up and released me while rubbing his neck nervously. "Ugh I don't know I guess I am just really hot right now it is summer after all" He says walking to his clothes and putting them back on.

I turn around and walk up to Amenyx. She was sitting there watching us with a toothless happy dragon smile. I sit next to her and grab her wing. I wrap it around me so that I am huddled close to her side and hidden from Hiccup. After I let go of her wing she seemed to know what I wanted and kept her wing there. I hugged her side my face flaming like crazy. "Do you know what is wrong with me Nyx?" I ask the dragon quietly. Amenyx stuck her head under her wing to look at me. "You look fine. Besides a red face you look like you normally do" She says tilting her head to the side.

"Sigh..... I guess it would be best to ask a person if I am ok on this matter" I say as I stand up and push her wing to the side. Hiccup was standing there waiting and rubbing his arm nervously. "Come on it's getting really dark and I am tired" I say to Hiccup as I hug Amenyx and then walk up to Toothless. I hug the dragon and walk towards the side of the cove.

Hiccup and I walk back to the village in silence. We tried to talk a couple of times but it was just really awkward. We arrived back at the village and said awkward goodbyes as we both head to our homes. As I was heading home alone one thought came to me. What is going to happen when I get home.