Chapter 18

The next morning I woke up and looked around. I stretched out before rolling over only to fall out of my bed. I groaned and sat up. I then stood and walked out of my room to 'my closet' to find some of the clothes I actually like. I found my black elbow length shirt and slid it on then I grabbed my black leather skirt with bird skulls on the hips. I put my black leggings and brown fur boots on afterwards. I grabbed a brush and slowly pulled it through my hair while humming.

I picked through the accessories that were piled on the dresser and found some more eagle feathers and a headband with small skulls around it. I fastened the headband around my forehead then threaded the feathers in with the other feathers I already had in my hair. I looked in the mirror to see my reflection staring back at me. My emerald eyes seemed to be bigger and brighter then the last time I looked at them. I had a natural smile on my face and my bangs framed my face perfectly.

My black hair was soft and silky flowing down to my lower back. I stood and did a twirl watching in the mirror as my hair flowed around me before settling down my back again. I turned around and left the room. I walked down the stairs and heard the voices of my family. As I reach the bottom of the stairs I see our mom and dad facing my siblings talking to them. "Morning" I say as I walk up to my siblings. I stand between them and look up at our parents.

"Remember Ruffnut, Tuffnut. I want you to watch after your sister. Take care of each other and I want you all to come home in one piece. You hear me?" Mom says as she wrings her hands. "Mom don't worry about us. If anyone is gonna come home in one piece ever it's always goin to be Kit. I mean have you ever seen her fight?" Ruff says as he punches my arm. I just chuckle and punch him back.

Ruff fell to the floor. I looked at him sitting on the floor before I start to laugh. "Am I really that strong bro?" I ask as I hall him back up to his feet. "Ugh have you ever felt your punches? I doubt Astrid would be able to stay standing if you punched her. You threw a shield at a deadly Nadder and knocked it out without breaking a sweat" Tuff says as she throws a few jabs.

I just laugh at her and look at mom. "Don't worry mom we will be fine it's only training and Gobber is there to watch over us" I tell her. I hug her then hug my dad. "Don't worry bout us we are Vikings after all" I say as I grab my siblings and run out the door to the academy. As the three of us run to the academy Ruffnut looks at me. "You are pretty good at getting mom to shut up and you got us out of there a lot faster then we have ever been able to"

I just look forward and laugh. "Well I am a persuasive person after all. Hell I persuaded Tuff to go streaking into the ocean remember?" I say laughing as Tuffnut blushes. "You know I was really hot that time and it felt awesome feeling the wind and water on my bare skin" Tuff says trying to hide his blush.

We arrived at the academy and see everybody is already there. "Hi you guys" I say as I jump on Hiccups back. He stumbled but stayed standing. I stayed on his back kicking my legs lightly while hanging from his neck. Hiccup grabbed my arms and hoisted me up a little more while leaning forward. I was surprised then felt two hands on my thighs holding me up on his back. I relaxed and laid my head on his shoulder. "Tell me when Gobber gets here" I say as I fall asleep on Hiccups back.