Chapter 27

I curl up in his lap some more and hug him tighter. Hiccup just sits there and holds me until my face wasn't red and my tears had stopped. Hiccup pulled away and put his hand on my cheek again bringing me away from his chest. I look up at the boy who was gazing at me. He wiped some remaining tears away from my eye. When I opened my eyes again I saw his face was really close to mine and I mean close.

My face started to heat up at how close we were sitting. I looked into his forest green eyes and just got so mesmerized by them that I didn't even realize that he was talking. I blink a few times and listen to hear him say. "-at prize for catching you earlier I kinda wish it wasn't a kiss on the cheek" He said softly. He was coming closer. "I wanted you to kiss me here"

With that he closed the last of the space between us. It felt like everything just exploded. My eyes went wide before I realized that I should close them. I slowly closed my eyes and leaned into the kiss. Hiccups hand slid to the back of my head threading through my hair. He deepened the kiss while hugging me tighter to him. I didn't mind. I leaned in moving my hands up his chest to wrap around his neck.

Hiccup pulled away breaking the kiss. I slowly opened my eyes to look at him and see that he was blushing. I blushed harder realizing what just happened. He kissed me. He kissed me. He kissed me. He....... kissed......me........ My head was spinning around at the memory of what just happened. "I-is that w-what a k-k-kiss feels l-like?" I stuttered out my fingers brushing my lips.

"Y-ya" Hiccup says softly. I look up to the boy and see his eyes shining and his cheeks dusted with a soft pink. He smirked at me mischievously. "Want another one?" He asks cupping my face with his hands bringing our faces close together again. I blush harder at his boldness. "I-I-I-I-I" I stutter out before our lips were locked again.

This time my eyes closed automatically. I leaned into the kiss deepening it. My hands rested on his chest. Hiccups hands moved down and wrapped around my waist securing my body against his. I wrapped my arms around his neck tangling my hands into his hair. I broke the kiss this time. I panting lightly from not breathing from the kiss and how steamy it felt. Hiccup was the same way.

"I could get use to that" He says and pecks my lips. I blush lightly my throat producing a purring noise. I blush harder trying to stop my purring. "Heheh that is so cute" Hiccup says and scratches my chin. My eyes roll up and my purring intensifies. I crumble into Hiccups embrace weak and still purring. "So adorable" He whispers into my ear huskily. Tingles shiver down my neck and spine intensely.

What is this boy doing to me? I feel so weird, my stomach flutters around and my face is always heating up around him and I can't think. I feel so weak around him. I can't even break out of his arms. I can break any bone in a persons body with one hand and yet I can't escape the arms of this boy. What is happening and why?