INTRO

Death was...honestly the most comforting yet cold thing i was about to experience.

Wait...am I Dead?

I feel myself laying down but I don't see anything and I can't move...almost like i was paralysed. Wait. If im dead and this is my spirit...how come I can't move. Where was I?

I couldn't feel anything! However emotion wise I felt very free. But, what exactly happened.
Okay okay okay...rewind:

I ran out of the house in a fit of rage. Knowing well the band despised me for my existence, then... was being chased by the Wolf Demon, climbed onto the bridge and...D. He tried to stop me for some reason but I jumped anyways...and then...that's it. Cold black nothing.

Was this purgatory? Definitely not heaven...and not Hell because i would ether be queen by now or screaming in agony. Maybe...i'm a demon now? But why can't i move?

No...i'm...nowhere. I hear beeping but in the distance. Ugh...so annoying. Maybe i was in Hell?

Who knows...but for now...i'm stuck here.

"Well? I did it! Are you going to take my soul now!?"
I yell out...but...not really. I couldn't open my mouth. So it was like my brain was yelling.

I then hear a familiar voice. A boy's voice...The same voice I heard last time I was in hospital.

"You're a fuckin' idiot. I hope you realize that."