CHAPTER 22

"Fuuuccckkkk babe lower~"
I huffed as I felt her fingers press against me.
"Lower~ T-T-There. R-Right there~"

"Feeling better yet?"
Cy states as she caressed her fingers on my back massaging her way on my lower back. Arching myself a little. Nine weeks in already can really put a strain on my back.

"Yeah~"

"SIA! C'mon! You're gonna miss the scan!"
Mum yells through the door.
"I'm not gonna stand here and listen to you fuck your play thing!"

"Mum! Language!"
I shout as i get up, slipping my shirt back on. An obvious little bulge appearing from my belly.

"I wish I could come with."
Cy states with a bit of a frown.

"Awww. Don't worry babe. I'll make sure to get loads if pics. Then we can put them in a little photo album. Does that sound nice?"
Cy nods a bit as i place a kiss on her cheek.
"I love you."

"You as well."
She states just before leaning down and placing a slow kiss on my belly. I wasn't round yet. Barely showing but it still melted my heart when she started doing that.
"I love you both."

Once in mum's car it was silent.

"So."
I said softly. Ever since moving in with mum its been a bit...distant. She hardly talked to me anymore.
"Cy and I've been talking and...i was thinking maybe it was time for us to...maybe move out?"

Mum stopped harshly at a traffic light. A clear sign she didn't what that to happen. She stayed silent though.
"Just to...give you space. Just- when the baby comes its going to be crying and wailing and...i don't want it to make you upset."

"Why would i be upset?"
Mum finally speaks as she drives.
"And where would you go anyways? You don't even have a job."

"Cy's looking into jobs. And...as for where we would live..there's a cozy little home in East Essex we've been looking at. I-I know it's only been a few weeks but Its by a good school and not far away from Halstead or London so if D wanted to see it we can-"

Mum shook her head and sighed.

"He wouldn't want to be involved."

"Mum. Please. He's D. He loves kids...he loves me."

"Does he even know about it?"
Mum argued back as she glanced at me.
"Or even the others? Do they know? The only reason he took you in was because that Noodle right?"

What she said next nearly stabbed me in the chest.
"Have you ever considered adoption?"

Swallowing hard I tried to make a joke out of it.

"A-A little late for that Mum don't you think? Seeing that I'm almost eighteen and all that heh."

"Sirus I'm- Sia. I'm serious. You can hardly manage your emotions. Do you really think you can take care of- that?"

"Mum.... THAT has a name you know."
I huffed crossing my arms.

"Yeah. And for what reason? You don't even know the gender. Not only that...you could easily regret it and name it something different."

"For your information I love the name Cy picked. Its unisex and not even the full name. Maxine if it's a girl and Maximus if it's a boy."

"I still think it's stupid to be naming it early."
She argued back, tapping the steering wheel.
"Stupid name too."

"Says the woman who named her kids Grahamas and Sirus. I mean c'mon mum. Grahamas? I feel bad for him."

"Yeah well not my first choice either. I wanted your brother's name to be Conner and yours. And if he was a girl Charlette. You were supposed to be Charlette."