CHAPTER 17

//a bit of Nsfw...again//

All was well so far...until about halfway through.

"Mistress?"

"Y-Yeah?"
I huffed out as i had been holding my breath just to stay quiet which was working so far.

Under the duvet she lifts my knees and opens my legs.

"Do I have permission?"

My cheeks reddened as she looked at me.

"I-If you want to ride me, you can...no need to ask for permission lovely."

She shakes her head, lifting up.

"No, no. Not that."
She looked into my eyes licking her lips slowly.
"Do I have permission?"

"I- U-Um..."
I stuttered a bit. She...wanted to do that?
I mean I've seen it in videos but doing it in real life seems...a little weird.
"S-Sure I guess...just...be careful."

With a nod she slowly makes her way between my thighs, kissing them softly. This was...alright. I was in a bit of an embarrassing position Cy's face was nearly centimetres from my...

"I'll be careful."
She spoke softly.
Her hands gently spreading me open.
"I promise..."

I watched as she softly pressed her lips there, causing me to shutter a bit and bite my lip. Once again she placed another soft kiss before extending her tongue, its softness gliding across my womanhood.

"O-Oh wow!"
I huffed out. It felt a little strange at first...but no stranger than the other 'firsts' we've had.

"Hmmm?"
She hummed a little before doing it again. I inhaled sharply as she did so, my hands gripping the bedsheets.

"H-Hey love...have you seen the cyborg anywhere I-"
My door swings open as I lay there...luckily enough I had enough plushies to hide her and...my laptop was open.

My face got heated as I directly made eye contact with him.

"N-No..."

"Yew alright?"
He asked with a head tilt. Gods why couldn't he just GO AWAY! Keeping my cool I held my breath as to not give away anything.

"Mmhm. Yep. Grrreat. Just fine."

"So...yew sure yew haven't seen her because we've been lookin' everywhere fo-"

"No D. I haven'."
I quickly snapped at him. Just begging for someone to GET HIM OUT OF HERE!
"C-Can you please go. I-I'm busy!"

"What yew doin'?"
He took a step into my room

"DONT!"
I snapped.
"Could you just...please. Get out!"

"Sorreh, sorreh..."
He backed up.

"I just...need to be alone right now. And...I-It would also kinda help if you knock next time. Please."
My face was more red as Cy pressed her face against me causing me to blush more due to the position we were in. One wrong move and we were done for.

"I've never knocked before? What gives?"

I slowly exhaled a shaky breath.

"A-As a young adult...with a laptop in my lap I'm sure you could think of a hundred reasons WHY YEW SHOULD KNOCK BEFORE ENTERING! GET OUT!"
I shouted again. That made him scurry out really quick, shutting my door rather loudly as he left.

Cy and i both let out a sigh of relief as she pulled away from me.

"S-Should we stop Mistress?"

"Y-Yeah...i think it's best."
I nodded as she lifted her head up.
"I don't want us getting caught. Lets just cuddle, alright."

Gorillaz and Me (Pt.5)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें