CHAPTER 18

No. No. No. No. No! This cant be happening. No! This is a nightmare! A FUCKING NIGHTMARE!

Recently since my panic attack I've been waking up with bad headaches. Enough to put anyone in a terrible mood.
Stepping into the bathroom doing my regular rout. Shower, teeth, dress my self, brush my hair.
...
My...hair!

As soon as the fog from the mirror cleared up I took one look at myself and dropped my hair brush. I wanted to scream. This couldn't be real. Absolutely not!

There, deep in my roots was a deep shade of...what looked like a deep black, or possibly blue?
I felt sick, i wanted to scream but i held my mouth shut and wanted to cry.

Grabbing my towel I placed it around my body and another around my hair. I could NOT be seen like this. Not like this. Everyone was so sure I was Murdoc's kid. The tests from Graham came back perfectly clear. Murdoc. I was MURDOC'S KID! not that half-twink blue bastard...it was impossible! It had to of been the hair conditioner. But it was white not blue.

I closed the door behind me rather quickly. There was a small knock on my door.

"Sia love. Are you alright?"

"Y-Yeah mum im fine just...got a text from-"
In an instant in panic I tripped right over my manga landing directly on the ground, my forehead hitting my bed frame.
"Ow! Fuck!"

"Sia!?"
She opens the door to me getting up off the floor. I held the towel to my head keeping it there

"I'm fine."
I groan embarrassed that I was so clumsy.
"Just...gah!"

"This is why you should pick up your shit love. So you don't fall. I'll let you get dressed."
Closing my door I continue on with my panic attack. What would I do, or say if anybody found out I was growing BLUE HAIR?
Ok...I can do this, I can handle this...right now its just my roots. I can hide it for now. But how? I had no caps or anything to cover my head except for a toboggan that I've no worn for years.
Slipping that on my head after getting dressed I stepped out of my room and into the kitchen for my breakfast. Nothing too impressive, just a PB&J.
"All fixed up love?"

Mum asks as she sits on the sofa.

"Y-Yeah. All good Mum. Just a bump."

"Isn't it a bit hot for a toboggan love?" Here we go...If I had to say anything it was now...but I couldn't possibly tell her directly.

"Yeah, But I like it."
I sighed, sitting next to her with my sandwich. It's time for some questions, and answers.
"Hey Mum. You ever wonder who my dad really is?"

"Heh, that's a bit direct. I mean, to be honest I never really got to know Murdoc like I know Stu. We kind of just...you know."

"No, not personality wise...person wise. Like which one. Mudz? D? S-Some other bloke maybe?"
Mum furrows her eyebrows in confusion. It was obvious that she had no idea what I was talking about. I shook my head and exhaled slowly.
"Where do I get my blue eyes and blond hair anyways?"

Mum blinks, as if I was speaking another language. I was pretty sure I was speaking the gods plain English.
"You and Mudz have dark eyes and dark hair, It would only make since if both Graham and I did too right? So, why don't I?"

"I-I don't know love? Genetics are a strange fhing. Maybe-"

"Was I adopted?"
I blurted out. I knew that I wasn't but I just wanted her to say it. To say that I was 100% Hers and Murdocs. Not D not some other random bloke (although it would probably be best if I was) I just had to hear it. I needed to.

"Heavens no Sweets. Where on Earth did you get that from?"
She shifted to face me. My heart felt heavy as I still was in a panicked state about my blue hair.
"You and Graham both came from me. Believe me, it's a pain you never want to experience. And as for the tests we already got them back as Murdocs DNA, so really there's no need to look so stressed."