CHAPTER 2

What literally felt like days was apparently months. Too many months with talking to Graham and listening to unwanted conversations. It was interesting in some ways and boring in others...I had already missed 2 holidays already.

Christmas and New Years...next up was my birthday.

Of course. What better thing for me to do than to just lay here and-

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"
Graham popped into my view. It was still very dark but i was able to recognize him now. But,
hold on...it can't be my birthday yet, right?
Nobody else has come in the tell me.
"It's 2am Si-Si...make a wish."

A wish? Like that would ever work. The only wish I had was to go home. I was tired of staying in this Hell hole of a hospital.

"What am I six? Also, what about you? Don't you get some sort of Birthday wish too? If you are my brother...technically it's your Birthday right now I was born an hour after you. At least that's how Mum put it.."

"Who cares."
Graham grunted but then shrugged.
"I'm dead. No use in wishes if I have no body to use it with...get it. Because I-"

"Graham the ashes of your toddler corpse is inside a stuffed animal urn. If you want you can...i donno ask me to scatter them somewhere special so you can... Rest in peace?"

He kinda just looks at me with a displeased look and rolls his eyes.

"Yeah, right and leave you here to die. Just...make a wish stupid."

"Im not stupid. You're stupid!"
I shouted back in the same tone he gave. He then sticks out his tongue.

"If you were alive right now i'd kick yew in the dick."

"Yeah well you wouldn't have much luck doing it now would you, you're in a coma."
He teased again blowing a raspberry.

This annoyed me very much...but its not like i could do anything about it. Except cuss him out.

"Bitch."
I shouted at him obviously over annoied.

"Cunt."
He replied back with a smug look on his face.

"Bastard."

"Twat!"

"Stupid!"

"Brat!"

"Twink!"

"Fag!"
We just kept on calling each other names until the nurse came in and began just...unhooking everything.

"You're the one who's gay."
Graham whispered to me nudging my arm with his foot, causing my fingers to twitch.

"Yeah well...you're probably gay too! Goth twink."
I replied back with a half chuckle...well...at least i wanted it to be.
"You'd probably have more sausage than an American carnival."

"Yeah! Well you're so gay you go seconds on sushi night! And I'm not talking about fish."
He replied. Kind of embarrassing and insulting but I fought back.

"Y-You're so gay that! If they turned you inside out, you'd be like a reverse porcupine due to how many dicks that've been inside yew!"

"Jokes on you! I died a Virgin!"
He sticks his tongue out at me again.

"Hey! I've still got my innocence too! So there! Eat that!"

"Suck my dick, Pixi stick!"
He then proceeds to flip me off and laugh a bit which I had to admit was rather funny. I enjoyed my time with Graham. And I'm way glad that he's not...you know. A little kid. That would be weird.

"Pixi stick huh? Is that what i am? I'll take it hahah!"
Moments later I felt another twitch into my fingers. I could move them just not necessarily on my own.
"Fffuck! Come on, move already!"

I tried moving again...nothing that was until they came in with what felt like needles. Fuck that hurt. I then watched as my nurse had come in.

"Alright love...its a bit cloudy outside but. Birthday Girl deserves some sun ay?"
She's a bit too bright and cheery for my taste but somebody's gotta hype me up right. Any voice was better than Graham's at the moment.
"Seventeen. Fun age. I remember when I was that age. Collage and Parties and Boyfriends. Won't be long now before you'll be able to experience those too now that is of course, as long as you're drinking responsibly. Don't want another accident."

I heard the heart monitor begin beeping rhythmaticly again. A bit fast...then a bit slow then it would pick up again.
"Right then. I'll tell your folks the good news."

Good news. What good News?

"Well ya did it..."
i watched as Graham leaned against the window, now this time looking more transparent.
"Give it another week and you'll be right as rain. Just, try not to kill yourself again, else you'll be stuck with me for more than just a few months."

"What? A week? A week for what? I'm gonna be okay right?"
I looked at him who seemed to be giving me a smug look.
"Wait, will I be able to see you again?"

"Of course you will, who else is gonna save your arse when you need it. And i already told you from the start you'll be fine...just, say hello to Mum for me. And ehhh...take a deep breath."

"What? Why-"
It was like a fucking car hit me and i was being stabbed in my side and my head. My arm hurt pretty badly too. I hear the monitor beeping feeling myself be lifted more and more before feeling myself sink back down....like i had went back to sleep. Except...Graham wasn't there anymore. I still felt at peace just...more drowsy and painful.
That was the first time I felt anything really. It was...Painful.