CHAPTER 25 (end)

It didn't take long before everyone had a burning hatred for Mum again...or should I just say Paula.
That woman is no mother.

"Right then. We need to hit them with a bang. Take them out. Make them really go for it!"
Murdoc stated scattering papers everywhere.
"That's where the machine comes in!"

Not my first time at a band meeting but this time Murdoc was really into it. For some odd reason.

"I-I don't get it. I mean...What exactly are we doin'?"
2D asked, as clueless as ever.

"Yes! That is my answer."
Mudz stated chugging down a bottle of rum.

"Okay...remind me again why i'm actually involved in this meeting? I mean all you're gonna do is tell me to stay in my room. Especially when the collaboraters show up."

"Ah that's where you're wrong pet."
He stated with one of his noises he was famous for.
"You are gonna be shooting the video. Yeah? Sound fun?"

I was shocked at the most. Me? Actually having part of this band...well. Not in it but...with it?

"Are you sure that's a good idea?"

"It's a PERFECT idea love. You get to meet all of our lovely producers and staff and more and get this. An allowance as well."

"So...a Job then?"
I stated with a smirk, crossing my legs as I sat on the sofa.

"Unless of course you can't handle it."

"No no no. I most definitely can handle it. I mean it's a camera. It can't be that hard."

"Trust me love it's gonna be as easy as cake."
Mudz reassured me as he hiccups.
"You'll be playing with that thing more than the Cyborg."

"MUDZ!"
2D snapped. My face reddened at his words.
"Dats my kid yew're talkin' about."

"And that's my robot."
He stated taking another swig.
"Trust me love. You'll love it."

" 'f you say so..."

"I do say so lass! Now lets get goin. 'm hungry."

After that little meeting I was overjoyed. Sharing my excitement with Cy. And of course she was happy for me.

"I just. Can't believe they're actually gonna make me work with them on this new album. I mean- I'm so- so-"
I shreak of excitement and jump around my room.

"I can see that."
Cy smiles softly taking my hand and kissing me softly.
"I'm happy for you Mistress."

Kissing her back sweetly i wrap my arms around her and hug her tightly. Once more we kissed. Feeling that familiar feeling in my heart and body.
We had a chat about this before...about being ready to...be intimate again.

It was going to be hard at first but now...i think I was ready to...at least now i was.
_________________________________________
NSFW Ahead:
--------------------------------------------------------------

Kissing her more I let her pull me onto the bed.
Pulling my hair out of my face I watch as she straddles me as I kiss her more. Pressing my lips against her I began unzipping my jacket, tossing that across my room.

"Mistress...are you sure you're ready. We can wait if you-"
Cy holds me gently as she placed her hands on my sides. She was always so caring. It wasn't often we'd get together but when we did it was always soft And gentle. Except when I told her otherwise.

"Y-Yeah. J-Just be gentle ok? I-It might be a bit before I can adjust..."
Sinking into her lips more she slowly pulls off my shirt and unhooks my bra. Moving down to kiss her neck.
Going to kiss her again she pulls off the rest of my top and slides her tongue into my mouth making sure to swirl around and explore.
Gods I've missed her taste so much.
Soon after she began trying to undo my jeans as well. I couldn't help but become a bit hesitant.
I stopped her before she could continue.
"H-Hold on...how about I do something for you for a change."