CHAPTER 14

//⚠NSFW WARNING ⚠: Because I know you sick perverts want detail. You're welcome.//

I watched as Cy Got on top of me, looking deeply into my eyes.

"Is this something you want to do Mistress? I do not wish to make you uncomfortable."

"I-I do want this....
I mumble between soft kisses.
"More than anything in this world. I-I want to be close to you."

Leaning in again to kiss me softly, I began to tense up. I still wasn't really sure what I was doing...or if this was going to go well at all.
I was nervous yet also really excited. 

"I can't promise I'll be any good. But I can promise that I will try my best."
Cy spoke softly, her honey yellow eyes illuminating in the dark.

I pulled back with a soft smile and a nod.

"O-Okay...I'm ready."
I took a deep breath. Preparing myself for whatever was about to happen next.

As she kissed me again i felt her hands gently feel up my sides, having her carefully remove my shirt. She seemed more hesitant than anything, as did I.  Awkwardly taking off her vest and seeing her silhouette in the bright glow of the street lamp just outside my window.

Upon taking off each other's tops all I could seem to do is stare at her as we felt each other up our bodies softly.
"Cy?"

"Yes Mistress?"

"Would now be a bad time to say I'm crazy scared right now?"
I stated looking at her, my face getting hot again.
"I mean... I know we've already done things like this before, but...this time I'm actually aware of what i'm doing and... I have no idea what I'm doing."

"We will start off slow."
Cy states giving me gentle kisses here and there.
"Any time you want to stop. Feel free alert me."

As we kissed we became closer, enjoying just the soft sounds of the night.
Feeling her hands run up my body I flinched a bit as she cupped my breasts.

"Hm!"

"Are you alright?"
Cy asked as she held me close. I nodded in response as I continued. She was very soft...very gentle and didn't hesitate to ask me if this was what i wanted.

Soon she was on top of me more, removing my pyjama bottoms as I laid gently on my bed. Feeling her hands trail down to my hips.
"Are you sure you're ready?"

"Y-Yeah..."
As she kissed me she slid her hand between my legs causing me to tense up.
Her hands were like ice through the cloth yet...i they were so soft. I bit my lip as she began softly running her fingers over me, just had my grazing me.
"C-C-Cy..."

"Are you alright?"

She had hardly even touched yet me and I was already making noises. My heart was nearly beating out of my chest. I took a deep breath as she paused.

"Mm-hm."
I pulled her closer to me as she continued to cares every bit of my body, kissing me softly in the process.

I let out soft huffs as i felt her continue. Was this really how it felt? Sure it was awkward but- it felt kind of...nice.
"Cy~ Babes~"

"Hm? What is it Mistress?"
She lifts herself a little, giving me soft kisses on my neck causing me to giggle a bit as she starts pulling her hand away from me.

"I-I want to- to- t-t-to..."
I stutter a bit, struggling to get my needs out to her directly, still letting my voice shiver as she holds me close one hand on my breast, the other between my legs.
"I want to-"

"You want to? Mistress? You can tell me. What would you like to do?"
She begins to straddle me, moving her hips against mine making me let out a needy hum or two as i placed my hands on her waist, with me in just my underwear I just moved against her hips, biting my lip as I made eye contact.
I didn't even have to tell her directly before she removed her bottoms.