CHAPTER 3

The two sano was laying around their living room having absolutely nothing to do, "its boring" mikey said and emma agree, then they heard their older brother keys which cause to get their attention.

"nii-san where are you going?" emma said and shinichiro look at them "gonna pick izana up from his tutor" this cause them to stand up "were coming with you!" they both said "what? no, I only have one motorcycle we wont fit in it" shinichiro said getting his keys.

"I'll use my bike nii-san just please let us come were bored" shinichiro sigh in defeat "fine lets just get on my motorcycle we'll figure things out from there since you might get left and get lost" the 2 sano cheer and get ready.

Once they were done they both went to their brother and wear some helmet and drove off, after a few minutes of driving they were almost at their destination "Alright I think we have to go left here and there we go" they stop in front of a house and park across the street.

"the house is kinda huge" emma said and shinichiro nod and went towards the door and ring the doorbell after a few seconds of waiting they heard footstep coming closer and a man open the door "oh you must be izana's siblings come in, were just going to finish our lesson and his good to go"

They all went inside and look around "izana your sibling is here" izana look up and smile once he saw shinichiro but frown when he saw mikey "what are they doing here?" izana ask and shinichiro laugh nervously "they wanted to come cause they were bored hope you dont mind" izana huff and continue reading his book.

Izana teacher laugh at his student "siblings fight huh we kinda get that a lot by the way want some dorayaki?" the man ask "yes please!" mikey said with sparkle in his eyes "mikey!" shinichiro whisper yell at his brother.

"please have some and you can take a sit over there, I'll be right back izana after that you'll have a short quiz" izana nod and continue reading his book and his teacher went to the kitchen while the 3 sano sat down in the sofa.

"do your best izana" shinichiro tell his brother and izana nod at him and gets more determined, after a few minutes the teacher get back with dorayaki and drinks "here you go, tell me if you need anything else" they all nod and thank him and get some.

After a few minutes the door suddenly open "I'm home" shinichiro recognize the voice quickly and turn around "ah welcome home n/n" the teacher said and there they saw you "Y/n-san?!" the three sano scream at the same time so you look towards the voice and saw them.

"Oh hey guys" you wave at them "what are you doing here?" mikey ask "what do you mean? I live here" you went towards izana teacher and hug him, shinichiro felt a pang in his heart and his heart broke into million of pieces.

"Is he the one your tutoring? hello I'm y/n l/n mikey and emma's teacher nice to meet you" You reach out your hand to him and he shake it "izana kurokawa nice to meet you" you smile at him.

"hello chiro-chan its nice to see you again" you smile at him and he smile forcefully "yeah its nice to see you again and I didn't know your married y/n-chan" it was silent no one was speaking "what do you mean married chiro-chan? I'm single"

Shinichiro look at you with confuse "what do you mean isn't he your husband?" shinichiro point at izana teacher who is keeping his laughter in "you got the wrong idea chiro-chan this is my older brother"

shinichiro turn red from embarrassment and apologize "I am so sorry I didn't know" shinichiro bow his head and your brother smile at him "its ok I guess its my fault I didn't introduce yet I'm Michio L/n nice to meet you y/n older brother" michio reach out his hand.

"shinichiro sano nice to meet you sorry again" shinichiro hand shake your brother and michio look at you "so his the one" he smile at you and you wink at him and shinichiro look at you guys confuse.