CHAPTER 29

Shinichiro and tsuyoshi was outside of the ER waiting for the doctor and shinichiro was walking around can't sit still without knowing your situation while your jacket was on his hand "Shin" shinichiro look at tsuyoshi and yoshi was just sitting there "Calm down and sit here" he said and shinichiro obey "So mind telling me what happened?" He said and shinichiro bite his bottom lip as he clench your jacket.

"We just go to the 3rd Ward where Michio-san, Touma-kun and Kenji-kun is assign, when we open the door Kenji and Touma ask us for help then when y/n heard the bandage in michio's hand she became scared I don't know what that means then they both fight" shinichiro explain and tsuyoshi hum "Michio will explain it I don't had that much knowledge in that, I just know that when michio passed out and he still wants to fight he'll put on his bandage on his hand and fight everyone on his way" shinichiro look at tsuyoshi with shock

"Is that even possible?" Tsuyoshi look at him and nod "Some people passed out and was still fighting you know, take boxing as an example if the other opponent passed out or get knocked out and was still fighting they don't know who they're fighting cause they're asleep then if they wake they just know they won already" he said and shinichiro nod at him.

The door suddenly open and the two adults stand up immediately "How is she?" Yoshi ask and the doctor sigh "She won't be standing up for a month and maybe she'll wake up after 2 weeks but don't worry she's fine now" the doctor said and they both sigh in relief "Thank god" yoshi said and shinichiro was smiling a Little, yoshi book a VIP room for you "Shin I'll be going now, I have to explain this to aika and the twins you can also go home now" yoshi said and shinichiro look down

"Can I stay here?" He ask and yoshi stare at him "I don't want to leave her like this" he said and yoshi sigh and nod "Alright then" yoshi pat his head and shinichiro look up at him "I'm sorry about michio please don't hate him" he said and shinichiro shake his head "No I can't hate him anyways now that you explain it to me a little earlier I'm just concerned about y/n right now" he said and yoshi smile then go back to his car to go home and shinichiro went to your room.

He close the door slowly and he almost tear up when he saw you, there's a bandage around you, your leg has cast on and you have a mask on your mouth to get more oxygen "Queen..." He mumble and went to sit beside you and hold your hand "Your so mean..." He said and playing with your finger "getting me worried like this.." he said and lay his head to your bed and he raise your hand to put it on his cheek like you always do and shinichiro snuggle to your hand "please wake up soon, I miss your voice and eyes already" he said as he close his eyes slowly feeling tired because of the fight.

" he said and lay his head to your bed and he raise your hand to put it on his cheek like you always do and shinichiro snuggle to your hand "please wake up soon, I miss your voice and eyes already" he said as he close his eyes slowly feeling tired...

A few hours later it was only 5:00 and someone enter the room "let's be quiet shinichiro-kun is sleeping" aika said to the twins and tsuyoshi was behind them as well while they didn't bother michio for now and will let him visit later he also have work now "nee-san.." kakeru has tears on his eyes because of worry and wateru wipe it away from him "Don't worry kakeru nee-san is strong you know" he said and kakeru close his eyes and nod as they both hold each other hand and seat beside on the chair while tsuyoshi and aika get ready the breakfast they made.