CHAPTER 10

Hey guys, here's a new chapter and I just want to say thank you for all the support on this story also for my fellow Filipino I made a yt channel cause... why not?¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and the vid above is one of my videos and please subscribe if your interested just thought I can share here, well anyways on to the story love y'all <3

Right now shinichiro is waiting for you outside the arcade wearing the clothes that his sibling choose for him of course, shinichiro look at his watch from time to time and also look around

"Chiro-chan!" You call out to him running towards him "you didn't have to run what if you trip" shinichiro said worried while he fix your hair and you just giggle "sorry I was excited, so shall we?" Shinichiro chuckle and hold your hand "we shall" you two enter the arcade and shinichiro pay for the token before you even get your wallet.

"So what do you want to play first?" Shinichiro ask and you look around "well the basketball game looks nice" shinichiro nod an pull you towards the game "want to match again?" Shinichiro said grinning and you grin back "sure I'll never lose" "whatever you say" shinichiro said and gave you token, you both enter your token at the same time and the balls started to appear.

You throw the basketball to the ring without missing a shot and shinichiro was doing the same, eventually people started to notice how you two dont miss a shot and a crowd started to form around some are rooting for you and some are for shinichiro, but eventually the time come to an end and you score 2 points ahead of shinichiro "told yah" shinichiro pout and people clap and started to play some games again "how did you even do that?" Shinichiro ask.

"My uncle taught me how" "your uncle?" "The 1st division captain of black mamba" shinichiro pout more, of course he know who's the 1st division captain that guy almost represent the japan basketball if he didn't quit, "dont worry chiro-chan we still have more games to play" you smile and shinichiro feel happy again, you could almost see a tail wagging.

You two play more games and now you and shinichiro are tie on your match "ok let's play one more game and let's hit the cafe what do you say?" Shinichiro said smiling happily and you nod "you can choose now I already choose the racing game earlier" shinichiro said and you look around again and something caught your eye.

"Let's play that" you point at the machine and shinichiro look towards it and saw a punch game "a punch game? Are you sure?" Shinichiro ask and you nod and went towards it "you go first chiro-chan" you said and shinichiro went to front and you watch on the side, shinichiro punch the bag as hard as he can and the score came "446, not bad but is your wrist ok?" you said and shinichiro was massaging his wrist "I think but it hurt" you went towards him and massage his wrist to "good thing I thought it was broken" shinichiro glare at you playfully and you laugh.

"Anyways let me teach you something" you walk towards the punch game, put the token in and get on position "get on your guard like this" you guard your cheek with your arm, shinichiro listen to you closely and watch you "from here, take one step forward, put your weight in the order of pelvis-shoulder-fist, then push your shoulder first and stretch out your arms" you stretch out your arms and punch the machine "that is a straight" you look at shinichiro smiling while he stare at you in adoration.