CHAPTER 38

hello I am back, I'm sorry for the late update I've been busy T-T but anyways I hope you guys enjoy this chapter <3

8 days have passed and shinichiro was still at his house preparing, he wear his gang uniform and also put his hair up like he used to before, he look at the side and saw your picture together so he pick it up "don't worry queen I'll be right there...

8 days have passed and shinichiro was still at his house preparing, he wear his gang uniform and also put his hair up like he used to before, he look at the side and saw your picture together so he pick it up "don't worry queen I'll be right there I promise" he said and kiss the picture then put it back "Shin let's go" takeomi said holding the door while Waka and benkei was behind him "yeah, let's go" he said and went out and start to walk towards the gate "nii-chan!" They all turn back and saw the other Sano.

"Come back home safe!" Emma said and and shinichiro smile "don't worry we'll be back" shinichiro said and they all went out, they look at the car parked outside and the other black dragon on their bikes, only 300 came since the others have a family now and responsibilities so they can't really help which shinichiro understand, the window of the car went down and saw Kenji "come in" he said and they all went inside and once they're fully seated he start to drive "by the way how do we get to the island?" Shinichiro ask "you'll see" Kenji said as he take a turn the black dragon following behind.

After an hour they reached the chubu region and went to a private property, Kenji stop for a sec and the gate open automatically making them enter, shinichiro look outside the window and saw a field like really big field "we're almost there" Kenji said and they all look outside again and eyes went wide of what they saw, plenty of helicopters and private jet was placed around it has the design of black mamba wrapped around it as a signal that it belongs to them.

"We're here" Kenji said and they all went out and the black dragon also stopped with their bikes with jaw drop while looking around "Shin!" Shinichiro look at the side and saw michio and Touma "good thing you're here you 4 are riding with us" michio said pointing at the private jet that is probably bigger than the rest, michio glance at the other black dragon who was just staring at him and michio smile "thank you" he said and bow to them which made them kinda surprise "don't worry we will make sure you're safety, black mamba will protect you" michio said and the black dragon nod at him and he stand up.

"BENJIRO!" "What?" shinichiro flinch when he heard his voice on his side and Benjiro look at him "jeez don't drink coffee anymore" junichiro said and shinichiro scratch his neck "you can handle the black dragon of where they will be riding on" michio said Benjiro nod then went to the black dragon to tell them where they will ride, they discuss a few of what to do first before getting inside.

"Alright you can sit down over there" michio said and point at the chairs and they all went towards it "you guys should wear your seatbelt" they look at the side and almost choke except for shinichiro when they saw aika wearing a sports bra the black mamba jacket not buttoned and red pants "we will mom" aika smile at shinichiro when he said that and went to her seat.

"Aika-san is kinda-" "kinda what?" Takeomi flinch when he heard a voice and look at the side when he saw yoshi wearing his gang uniform and was staring down at him "go on... Continue" "I-uh" takeomi sweat drop while silently asking for help from his friends but they all just turned away "yoshi!" Yoshi look in front and saw aika holding a phone and already seated "come on, don't you want to talk to them?" She said and yoshi sigh and go towards her which takeomi sigh in relief.