CHAPTER 22

You were on your bed just texting some of your friends waiting for shinichiro to come out "alright I'm done" shinichiro said as you look up and you deadpanned at the sight he was wearing a white long sleeve and an outlaw short and some Crocs sandals

"what do you think?" Shinichiro ask and you stand up and hug him which made him confuse but hug back "shinichiro you know I love you right?" You ask and he nod "yeah?" "And you know I absolutely adore you right?" "Yeah?" "But" "But?" "Go change" "eh?" Shinichiro pout at you as you let go of him "why?? Is there something wrong with what I'm wearing?" He ask and you look up and down and nod "plenty" he pout again as you enter the walk in closet and choose some clothes for him.

After you were done you gave it to him and he took it and walk inside the walk in closet and get change, after a few minutes he got out and you look up and smile Brightly he was wearing a black turtle neck long sleeve some pants and black booths "what do you think?" He ask and you stare just stare at him and he blink twice and call out for you

"y/n? Mahal? Queen? Are you alright?" He ask and you shake your head and smile Brightly "you look handsome chiro-chan" you said and he blush and you chuckle and stand up and went to the closet and grab a coat and give it to him "here you go I stole it from michio" you said and he grab it and wears it and you grab one of your coat and you also wear it then both of you went to the three kids.

You knock on Emma's door while shinichiro knock on izana and Mikey's door and the three went out wearing their outfits and jackets and you smile at them "great you guys are ready let's go to the game room first before we go yeah?" They all nod and...

You knock on Emma's door while shinichiro knock on izana and Mikey's door and the three went out wearing their outfits and jackets and you smile at them "great you guys are ready let's go to the game room first before we go yeah?" They all nod and you guys went down the stairs and went to the living room but saw your brothers and grandpa sitting there which made you confuse "why are you guys here? Shouldn't you guys be at gaming room?"

You ask them and they shrug "mom and dad are in the call" michio said and you nod "well let's all just sat down for now" you said and they all sat down and once you sat down beside shinichiro the doorbell suddenly rang and the butler open it and he greet the person, the person went to the living room "hey merry Christmas" Akio said as he smile at you guys and you smile back at him and also your brothers "sup Akio" michio said and Akio went to him and fist bump "who is he?" Mikey ask and Akio look at him and smile sweetly.

"I'm Akio Harada, and you are?" Mikey stand up and smile at him "Manjiro Sano!" He said and Akio froze and look at shinichiro "I see your siblings" Akio said and shinichiro nod and Akio smile at Mikey "I see nice to meet you manjiro-kun" "you can call me Mikey" Akio nod and get his wallet and give him some money "your a good kid you deserve a tip" Mikey smile Brightly and you sigh "I was going to spoil them Akio" you said and Akio just smile at you "well I didn't think shinichiro-kun's sibling will be also here so I didn't got a present for them atleast a money all I can give" he said and you just shrug and he also gave izana and Emma some money after they introduce themselves.

"Why are you here Akio?" Michio ask while eating some snack "so rude michio I was just dropping off my present for you guys you know" Akio said pointing at the present that the butler was carrying and put it to the the Christmas tree and michio roll his eyes "well since your here I might as well just give you mine" michio said standing up and Akio eyes have stars on them "really?! You have present for me? That's so sweet president~" Akio said and michio roll his eyes and get the present for Akio and give it to him "you can open whenever you wa-" michio was cut off when Akio start to ripped the wrapper which made michio deadpanned and you laugh.