CHAPTER 26

after a few minutes all of you arrive at the destination and your driver open the door for you guys to exit, shinichiro eyes went wide and mouth was slightly open when he look at the hotel "is this one of yours?" He ask and you shake your head "no it's from the host of this party" you said and shinichiro nod and you guys climb the stairs and went to the entrance where one of the staff was checking.

"Name?" He ask and your father reply "Tsuyoshi L/n" the staff begin to search and when he found it he nod "name?" He ask michio "Michio L/n" he said and search for it and nod "name?" He ask you "Y/n L/n" he nod when he saw your name and look at shinichiro "he's my plus one" you said and he nod "please follow me" he said and the bouncers open the door as you guys enter, shinichiro was looking around feeling nervous again as you guys went to the main hall of the hotel, two bouncer open the door again for you guys as shinichiro look around, it was big of course and there was 2 stairs you can go down with and shinichiro became nervous again cause he felt out of place.

The people look at the door when it open which didn't help shinichiro at all "come on" you whisper and you guys went down the stairs, of course the people was aww by the appearance of all of you only the three people wasn't happy that you came oh and let's not forget the other family that hated you and your family for no reason at all, your grandma look at shinichiro and she click her tongue "I knew it, it's a poor guy" she said and your uncle Kodaka hum "yoshi really don't know how to raise his kids well" he said as he drink a Champagne.

"Yui look she's here!" Daiki whisper yell feeling excited that you came it's been long since they saw you and Yui look at your figure feeling excited as well but keep a straight face cause their parents are there with them "ah! Y/-" "shhh, Chimon" daiki cover his brother mouth before they're parents hear them "we don't talk about y/n!" He whisper yell and chimon nod.

(I should really stop watching Encanto this is to much)

"Chimon, Daiki behave we're at a party right now be at your best behavior please" Yui said and the two brothers obey as they stare at your figure "y/n and michio is here" emi said as she look at you from their table smiling that you came "let's go talk to them later for now lets eat" tomo said holding a plate full of foods "tomo don't eat to much" she said at her brother and tomo just shrug and eat more.

Shinichiro was looking around he really felt left out cause all of them look really rich "let's sat down for now" michio said as you guys sat down at the table that has the name of your father in the middle of the table "we'll be back we just have to talk to someone" aika said as both of your parents walk away "are you hungry?" You ask shinichiro and he shake his head no and he was really shaking "dude relax it all good" michio said trying to calm shinichiro down and shinichiro take a deep breath.

"Yeah, chiro-chan no need to be ner-" "bestie?" You turn around and your eyes went wide and you saw your best friend standing behind you "oh my gosh Kana!" You stand up and hug her and she hug back and shinichiro was looking at the both of you not knowing anything "bestie?" They turn around again and a man call out to michio and michio put both of his hand to his mouth as if he's shock "oh my gosh Mako!" Michio said as he hug mako like you guys and both of you glare at them.

"Anyways you didn't tell me you were coming!" You said smiling and she chuckle "well I didn't know you were coming and I'm going to perform here tonight to" she said and you smile widely "oh by the way this is shinichiro my boyfriend" you introduce shinichiro and he stand up and look at her and smile "oh so your the boyfriend, hi I'm Kana Ishida" she said.

"nice to meet you I'm shinichiro Sano" he said and kana smile and they were about to shake hand until someone came behind "Kana-san it's time to perform" someone said behind her and she sigh "we're coming" she said and look at you "well it's nice to see you again y/n but I have to perform now" she said and you nod "goodluck for the both of you!" You said and she smile and held her hand out to shinichiro