CHAPTER 16

It's already been a month since you and shinichiro been together and your relationship are still strong and healthy, sure shinichiro was clingy but you didn't mind and actually find it cute, he often visit you when your home and then tried to help you with your work leaving takeomi in charge of the shop which he didn't mind at least he won't be a third wheel to the both of you.

And also you better always charge your phone cause shinichiro will check for you everytime, he will call you in the morning and text you when lunch checking you if you already ate and call you when night to tell you some sweet words before going to sleep.

Now your on your way to the sano household since emma call you to ask you if you can teach her how to cook and of course you cant say no to her thats why your on your motorcycle right now making sure to be careful since its dangerous to drive while there's snow.

After a few minutes you finally arrive at your destination, you press your motorcycle to make a sound signaling your here and the door open and you drive inside and you can feel many stares at you and you can see many bikes to.

"Y/n-san, its nice to see you today" You heard a voice behind you so you turn around and saw izana with a gang uniform on and smiling at you "izana! Its nice to see you" You said and turn off your motorcycle and get off, you face izana your helmet still on your head so the other cant really see you face as you scan izana up and down.

"Aww, this is the first time I saw you with a gang uniform on you look handsome" You said and pat his head "Um, Izana-kun who is she?" you heard a voice on your side and you turn to look at them and saw many boys with a gang uniform on sitting on the dojo "This Y/n-san, the one I've been talking about, nii-san girlfriend" Izana said and you only then notice your helmet and decide to take it off.

Your hair start to show and the boys stare at you with wide eyes, You smile at them warmly and they blush slightly 'PRETTY!!' all of them thought as they look at you "Hi! I'm Y/n L/n its nice to meet all of you" you said and smile at them and they blush more, are you really shinichiro's girlfriend? Cause the heck your to pretty, You look at the side and saw 2 boys the other have scar across his face and the other one has burn on his face.

You went towards them and they look at you and you smile at them and point at the one who has a scar "your kakucho hitto aren't you?" you said and he blush and nod, sure he have heard about you from izana but he really haven't seen you before so his a bit shy, you look at the person beside him and smile at him and point him to "And your Inui Seishu" Inui eyes went wide he didn't expect you to know him of course he heard about you from shinichiro your name always escape his lips every time he went to his store and of course he saw you in shinichiro phone before but your more beautiful in person.

"How?" Inui ask and you chuckle and put both of your hands to your pockets "Heard both of you from izana and shinichiro" they both nod and you turn to face izana "so what are they doing here?" you ask him "ah were just having a meeting here were planning to leave now" "planning for a fight?" You ask him and izana nod and you smirk "good luck then" the kids raise an eyebrow at you and izana chuckle "aren't you supposed to stop us? Your a teacher" you blink twice at him and laugh "Please I'm not a police to stop you guys, I'm Just a teacher and my job is to teach children so why would I stop you? Just make sure you win it would be suck if you lose" izana nod and smile at you and you smile back.

"Oh, also a little advice" you turn to them and they look at you "if your going to do a low kick aim for the calf It will hurt more" you point your calf and they nod at you "Queen!" you heard the voice again and you chuckle before looking forward and the other black dragon look behind and you saw your lovely boyfriend, his shirt was full of dirt because of fixing some bikes and he has a few dirt on his face and you chuckle and wave at him.