CHAPTER 12

Its been a few months,many things happen with your life but during those months shinichiro and you just grew closer and closer as you two fell deeper and deeper.

And now it's October your just on your room doing your work since its Sunday you don't have to go to school but you have to record some grades, your hand started to hurt from all your writing and typing to your laptop but you just kept going since you have a deadline to follow, you sigh in frustration and pout just wanna tease shinichiro right now but you have to work.

You lean on your chair resting for a good minute and look at the mirror, glasses sliding through your nose, hair was a mess and your eyes that is obviously tired from looking at the screen, you sigh again and stretch your arms.

A knock was heard to your door and you look at it with raise eyebrow "come in" you call out and the door open revealing a tall, handsome man smiling at you and you smile back "chiro-chan~" you call out feeling happy that his with you.

"Y/n-chan I missed you" shinichiro went to you and hug you from behind "but we just met yesterday?" "That's still to long you know" shinichiro look in front and saw your laptop "oh your working?" You nod and he let you go and stare at the screen, there was a name and number on the screen and on your table there was also many names with checks and some are none.

"What all of this?" Shinichiro grab a paper at your desk and search for Mikey's name and also Emma "its their grades, if there names has a check on it that means they already pass the activity if they don't then I'm still waiting for them" you said and shinichiro flinch when he saw Mikey's name but he doesn't have any check.

"Why's Mikey doesn't have a check? He told me he will do his project with draken" you raise a brow and look at him "mikey doesn't pass anything to me chiro-chan only emma" shinichiro frown and you pat his back "I'll scold him later" "go hard on him his hard to convince" "then I'll help him" "I don't think that will even help" shinichiro look at you with raise eyebrow and you snicker.

"You remember Mr. Takahashi?" Shinichiro flinch at the sudden name but nod "yeah, his my adviser when I was the same age as Mikey, how do you know him?" Shinichiro ask and you facepalm "were co-workers" shinichiro was shock at your statement and went pale "I THOUGHT HE WAS DEAD!" "Now that's rude" shinichiro apologize to you "anyways he told me about you when he saw you the day you confess" shinichiro sweat and look away.

"What did he say?" "He told me you were the lowest in your class, you didn't pass any activity on time and he always saw you confess to a girl but get rejected" Shinichiro blush at the fact that his teacher was watching him the whole time "so I think all of Mikey's doing is from you chiro-chan" "eh I'm a good bro" you chuckle at him and he pout "whatever you say, chiro-chan" you look at your laptop again and start to do your work again.

"What's Mikey's grade?" Shinichiro ask grabbing another chair and place it beside you "there" you point at Mikey's name and shinichiro saw 75 "wow that's high" shinichiro said with a smile and you look at him in confusion "chiro-chan that's a fail grade" "well it's higher than mine" "what's your grade?" "Maybe around 65 or something" you flinch at the score and look at him in wonder "how the heck did you graduate?" Shinichiro shrug and lay his head to your shoulder.

You just continue your work with shinichiro clinging to you, you let out a sigh and stop for a moment and massage your hands "what wrong?" Shinichiro ask a little worried about you "my hand hurt from all the typing and writing" you said and shinichiro grab one of your hand and massage it "rest then, you don't have to do this the whole day" he said while still massaging your hands "I have to though I have a deadline to follow" shinichiro pout and kiss your knuckles "you have to rest even just one hour, come on spend some time with me I want your attention~" shinichiro whine and hug you and you just chuckle.