CHAPTER 30

Your birthday did come and as expected you were still as sleep while they eat on your room though it's not fun if your not awake and shinichiro was always at your room, he sometimes leave the store to takeomi just to visit you and check if your ok, he also make sure to put some of your favorite flower on the window so the room will look lively and of course he will always kiss the top of your head before he go out and leave for work or check on his siblings.

A week have passed and shinichiro and michio was just doing some stuff that they can do so they won't get bored "Nii-san" shinichiro and michio flinch and immediately look at you and saw you opening your eyes "nii-san" you call out again and they immediately look at you "Y/N!" They both said and you blink a few times and michio look at shinichiro "Shin call a doctor!" He said and shinichiro went out to call someone and michio hold your hand

"y/n are you feeling any pain? Are you feeling dizzy? Do you remember me?" He ask you frantically and you look at him and smile "congratulations" you said and michio eyes went wide "you won again" you said and he start to tear up "your such an ass" he said and you chuckle as the doctor came to examine you "you'll be fine just rest for a few weeks for your leg and also your head" he said and shinichiro and michio sigh in relief as they thank the doctor and michio step out to call your friends and your parents

"Queen.." shinichiro mumble looking at you having tears on his eyes and you smile at him "Good morning chiro-chan" you said and open your arms and shinichiro immediately go to you "I miss you" he said as he hold you tight "I'm out that long?" "Your out for 2 weeks you even missed your birthday" he said and you were kinda shock and sigh "don't worry it's just a birthday there's always next year" "But I was going to spend some time with you" he said and you were surprised as he lay his head to your chest "it was going to be the 1st time I celebrate your birthday..." He said and was really sad because he can't celebrate it and he was planning it already but you got into an incident meaning he can't do it anymore.

"Don't be sad chiro-chan we can spend some time once I'm out ok?" You said and shinichiro look at you then nod as you smile at him and kiss him on the top of his head "I miss you" you said and shinichiro blush and snuggle to your neck "me too" he said as he felt your warmth but then he let go of you once michio came back.

Your parents and the twins soon came to the hospital to check on you and aika immediately hug you and the twins was crying because of happiness and your father kiss the top of your head "y/n we were so worried about you" aika said and you smile at her "sorry for worrying you" you said and aika sigh "it doesn't matter now what's important is that your awake but belated happy birthday sweetheart" she said and you smile at her "thanks mom" you said and she smile at you and the other start to greet you as well

your parents and the twins leave when they saw your friends outside so they wouldn't be packed on the room "Y/n-chan" "Vice!" They all said as they surround your bed "don't surround the bed I feel like I'm dying" you said and they all look at you and and went to the side of the bed.

All of them greet you happy birthday which you thank them at and all of you guys just chat of what happened and you totally forgive michio now, a knock on the door disturb you guys and all of you look at the direction "I'll get it" shinichiro said and stand up to he go towards the door and his eyes went wide when he saw Akio, this is the 1st time he will visit you so he was kinda surprise "Akio-san" shinichiro said and Akio walk pass him and stop to look at you, you look back and smile "hey Akio" you greeted and he put both of his hands and groan "I don't know what to feel anymore" he said and they all chuckle at him as Akio look at michio.

"I'm sorry for punching you" he said and michio look at him and smile "it's all good dude" michio said and Akio look down and he look at you when you raise your hand "come here Akio" you said and Akio obey as he let you place your hand to the top of his head and he lay his head to your bed "you and shinichiro are like my son" you said and they both pout at you and you chuckle "but it's nice to see your doing well Akio" you said and Akio look at you and nod "I'm glad your awake y/n-chan" he said and you smile at him as he reach to his pocket and bring out a small gift.