CHAPTER 15

A week pass by and You just got out of your work and it's 4:30pm and now walking to the sidewalk so you can go home since your motorcycle has a bit of problem because your brother accidentally trip and land on your motorcycle and you scold him for hours like a good sister you are.

You were walking pass to the lake when you suddenly here some yelling and punching and you look down to the side and saw many middle schooler with weapons and 3 kids you recognize and one kid that you dont, you look around more and saw many student are on the ground and was unconscious.

you look closely to the 3 kids and eyes went wide when you finally see their faces "mikey? Draken? baji?!" you frown at them and your attention was taken away from them when 5 more people start to appear with weapon, and they're not student, they're a full ass adult, you click your tongue and start to go down just in case.

"are you serious? this is the one that beat you up? this shrimp?" the man said to the other guy with him laugh "Nii-chan I'm telling the truth he really did and his the one who beat them up" the boy point at the unconscious student "psh, didn't know your that weak and you call yourself my brother" the man look at mikey with cigarette between his lips looking down at him.

"I'm sure the middle schooler can beat them up, go on" he said and the middle schooler get some weapons and get ready to fight and the 4 kids get ready too but they're already tired except for mikey, you notice the three panting and you sigh and put down your purse.

You walk towards the man from behind and mikey saw you and eyes went wide and even draken while looking at you "what are you doing?" you said and the man turn around with a scowl "huh? its none of your god damn busi-" the man stop talking when he saw you the other adult flinch too once they saw you.

"I'll ask again" you glare at them and all of them shiver "What the fuck are you guys doing?" You said coldly which sent shiver through their spines "we- we were inform that someone beat up my little bro so we just came here to t-talk you know" the man sweat drop and the other look down, all of their legs are shaking now and Mikey and the other 3 raise a brow in confusion "talk? With weapons in hand? Are you lying to me right now?" You take a step closer and the leader stumble back and land on the ground already weak by your cold gaze.

"Nii-chan what are you doing?" The middle schooler said looking at his brother fear evident to his big brother eyes "Are you even sure she's not the one who beat you up, cause if so it's fine I'm not gonna fight her" he said to his brother and he frown "what are you talking about she's just a girl you know!"he said and you raise a brow, the leader look at him in terror and then at you and became more scared because of your gaze and start to stand up "if you want to die then die, I don't care I'm not gonna get beat up again" he said and he look at his brother who is already nervous "she's the 3rd Generation vice president of black mamba, she's the one who beat us up and sent us to the hospital" he look back at you and the middle schooler was also listening "she's the black mamba griffin" the man quiver when he remember you just came to their hideout then start to fight all of them then they got in to hospital for months, it still scares him.

"If you want to visit the hospital then go cause there's no way in hell I'm going to fight her" all of them run away leaving the middle schooler too look at you "what are you guys waiting for? You have homeworks to do don't you think?" All of them flinch and you glare at them "I know your school, I'll make sure Mr. L/n knows what you guys are doing" all of them shiver at the thought of their teacher knowing what they did and of course they're scared of your brother his kinda intimidating when mad and all of them run away.

"Are you guys alright?" You walk towards them and look at Mikey to look at his face and check for wounds "were fine" he said and you frown and click his forehead then draken then baji you look at the boy beside them he has a light Lilac hair and few bruises on his face "what your name?" You ask him and he blush slightly "mitsuya" he said and you nod and also flick hid forehead.