CHAPTER 32

you enter the room and the students immediately went silent, you went in front to the table and settle your things on it until you slam your hand to the table 2 times and clap, your student look at each other and did the same with you just vibin.

"Buddy, you're a boy, make a big noise
Playing in the streets, gonna be a big man someday
You got mud on your face, you big disgrace
Kicking your can all over the place, singing" - y/n

"We will, we will rock you
We will, we will rock you" - all

Your student just sing with you cause yeah they got it from you who else, your their great adviser after all, the song ends and you guys cheer at that and you chuckle "There won't be no lesson for today" you said as you reach the front of the class "All of you will be graduating next week after all" some of them pout cause they won't be seeing you anymore and you chuckle at their silence

"Why are you all silent? aren't you guys supposed to be happy right now?" You said and they all look at each other as you smile at them "All of you will be a middle schooler now so you guys have to be mature, ok? No more messing around" they all chuckle at you as you turn around and write something on the board "Congratulations class 6-3" you said to them and all of them tear up and one girl stand up and went to you as you watch her.

"Y/n-sensei, this is actually for you" she get out a rose and you were a little surprise but take it "thank you Rosetta" you said and another one stand up and gave you a dorayaki "Y/n-sensei I'll give you one of my dorayaki" mikey said and you chuckle as you get it and soon enough all of them stand up handing you some paper flowers or some candy which you thank them all as you guys just enjoy the last day of school, a few days later it's graduation day and shinichiro came to was filming the whole scene as you give Mikey his certificate and you give Emma her medal as well.

Izana also graduate and get his certificate and all of you were there to witness it as michio gave him his certificate, days passed and it's still summer vacation but... You still have to work on the mall and michio was in charge of the hotel cause your parents go to the Philippines to have some vacation with the twins and you two are in charge of the business "Simba are you coming or nah?" You look at Simba who is on your bed and he look up at you and go towards you "your coming?" You ask him and he meow and you smile "Great I won't be alone in the office" you then grab your bag and put him inside and leave your room.

You lock the doors as you went to the garage to go to your dad's car "don't make a mess now Simba" you said as you put him in the passenger seat and you start the car and drive towards the mall, minutes passed and you finally reach your destination, your assistant immediately escort you inside as you look around the mall and went to the elevator

you pressed the 7 and 8 button so you guys can go to the top where your office is and only the staff know about this "is there any meeting today?" You ask your assistant and she start to look at the folder she have "Yes, ma'am you have on 1:00pm" she said and you look at your watch and it's still 11:46 "With who?" "With Amadeus ma'am" "what?!" You look at your assistant like if she was being serious and she look back at you not kidding at all.

"Why does he still want to join our mall like seriously mom just rejected it because of his wife" you said and your assistant chuckle "well I heard they divorce now, maybe that's why?" You said and you sigh "I still don't like that dude" you said as the elevator door open and you exit it and the gaurd open the door for the both of you to enter

you set your bag on the couch and Simba went out "Your cat is really cute y/n-san" your assistant said and you look at her and smile "Isn't he?" Your assistant nod as she went to the small table and give you some files as you sat down "That needed to be done now y/n-san, aika-san said it" she said and you groan "wish I'm on a vacation to" you said and she chuckle and you start to do the task while she also help you.