3.

Harry Potter, Kings Cross Station, 1st September

Harry sighed as Sirius chuckled, waiting by the Hogwarts Express for Harry's friends. So far, they were the earliest ones to arrive. Harry fidgeted, as he looked around, while Sirius sighed. "Well, I'll be off now, Prongslet." Harry sighed. "I'm sorry, for making you wait with me. You can go, I'll make sure to send an owl at least once a day." Harry apologised, as Sirius hummed. "It's ok, Harry. Now I'll go find your other uncle. Hopefully he hasn't been lonely." Harry smiled, nodding, before Sirius ruffled his hair. "I'll see you Harry." Harry nods, as he apparated away.

Harry sighed, before he was hugged from behind. "How are you, Haz?" Harry smiled. "Yes, I'm alright Dray. Now how are you?" Harry asked, as they separated. "I'm great! Father and Mother had brought me a new broom for this year's Quidditch matches." Harry hummed, as he pulled the chatty boy in the train, helping him put his luggages onto the overhead as Draco talked about his days, before humming as they sat, waiting for their friends.

"Oh, I'm rambling. Now, what about you, Haz? Has anything interesting happened to you?" Harry smiled, shaking his head. "No. Keep talking, it's nice hearing you talk." Harry said, as Draco turned pink. Harry giggled, before sighing as Draco, although a little pink, still talked, about the most random things. And soon, Neville arrived, smiling as he entered the compartment. "My, look at you two. So close." Harry smiled. "Yeah yeah. Come on, sit. Tell us about how you've been. How's your grandmother?" Draco asked, as Neville sighed.

"She's stopped talking about bringing pride to the House's name and started talking about suitors! I'm 12! I can't get married!" Harry and Draco laughed softly as Neville held his head. "And get this, she doesn't mind if I get married to a man or a woman, but it has to be a Half-blood or a Pure-blood and from a noble House! I'm so angry." Harry and Draco sighed.

"It'll be ok, Nev. Let's focus on spending our time at Hogwarts, with as much fun as we can have, hmm? And maybe after that we can go to your house to have a chat with your grandmother." Draco said, as Harry blinked. "Are you going to threaten an elderly?" Harry asked, as Draco laughed. "No, I will have a nice chat with her." Neville and Harry shivered, before Ron and Hermione opened the compartment door. "Oh there you are!" The three boys smiled as they entered the compartment, sitting beside Neville. "Now all we have to wait for the train to move." Ron tilted his head. "What about Tommy?" Harry hummed.

"He"s sitting with Tubbo and Ranboo. He said he will be fine." Harry said, as he made sure Andri was sleeping peacefully. "Alright then." Draco hummed, before the train lurched a little.

- - - H P - - -

Harry bit into the warm pumpkin pie as Draco and the others chatted about their possible lessons. As Harry ate, Andri stirred. Harry. Can I eat too? Harry hummed, as he gave Andri some ham that he had brought from home. Kreacher had offered, saying it's inevitable that Andri will be hungry. Andri ate as quietly as possible, before sliding down his arm to the window. He watched as the scenery passed, while Harry also watched it with him, as he listened to his friends' chatter.

You're very content, Harry. I can feel it. Harry hummed softly. I'm always content with my friends. They are kind, and are often my source of peace. Harry said, as he pet the serpent softly. Andri hissed, before a soft ring echoed through the train. "Students! Please change into your robes, we are approaching Hogsmede station. Please, wear your robes and make sure your pets are with you!"

Hermione changed inside the toilet as the boys changed directly in the compartment, before Andri slipped into his hood, Hedwig propped on his shoulder. "Hedwig, when we go outside, you can fly to Hogwarts, ok love? Then you can rest at the Owlery." Harry asked, as Hegwig cooed, pecking Harry's ear softly. "Yes yes, love you too." Harry chuckled, as he smiled. As the students walked off the train onto the station, chattering excitedly. Hedwig flew off, as Harry hummed softly, smiling when he saw the Thestrals, grunting gently. "They're beautiful, aren't they?" A small voice asked, as Harry turned to face a smiling Luna Lovegood.

"Hello, they really are. My name is Harry James Potter. You?" Harry asked, as he held out his hand. "Luna Lovegood, of house Lovegood." Luna smiled, before Hagrid called for all first years to the boats. "Enjoy the ride, Harry." Harry smiled. "And enjoy your year at Hogwarts, Luna." Harry hummed, as he climbed on the carriage.