5.

Harry Potter, Hogwarts/Diary Realm/Tom Riddle's Memories

Harry smiled. "She is." Tom glance at him, humming. "I know. I'm just worried she won't remember me." Harry scoffed. "She will. Your her master, the Lord of House Riddle." Harry said, as Tom sighed. "I wish you wouldn't call my House name that." Harry hummed, before he sighed. "Now can I go? I'm sure my own serpent is worried." Tom chuckled. "Right right. Are you still going to talk to me, even when you know who I am?" Harry laughed softly. "Of course. This place seems lonely. Plus I can bring you to her." Harry said, as Tom nods.

Harry blinked when he returned to the room, looking around. He sighed in relief, before glancing at the book. But that doesn't mean you can feed off my magic. Find your own source to form a body. He wrote, before Tom's reply appeared. Fine. Have you heard of a Magic Enhancer Potion? Harry frowned a little, before he wrote a No? Tom's reply made him hum in curiosity. Like the name suggests, it rejuvenates and amplifies your magic core by 50%. It's a little painful, as you're not supposed to go beyond your own magical core, but with my missing 50% I can use it. Harry hummed. Ok, but what are the ingredients, and the required year?

Tom wrote back, making Harry sigh. It's a 4th year potion, and the ingredients are... a wee bit hard to get in Hogwarts. Harry raked over the possibilities, before smiling a little. I can get the ingredients on Christmas, since I'm heading back home. But, you have to be the one making it, since I'm sure you have the skills on making the potion. Plus, this way, you won't die of boredom. Harry wrote, as he planned out everything.

Ah, you plan to make me work. How dare you. Harry rolled his eyes. You're the one who wanted half of your magic core back. Plus, you can make other potions. And I can order a custom wand for you. Tom took about 5 minutes to reply, probably mulling it over. A custom wand? Harry smiled. Ollivander is a nice friend. He wrote, before yawning slightly. Alright then. Good night, Harry. Harry nods, writing down 'Goodnight' before closing the book.

- - - H P - - -

Harry hummed when he mixed the Yarrow Roots into the cauldron, before the potion turned reddish-orange. "Hmm, good work, Potter." Snape said, as he walked past. Harry nods, before he turned off the flames and sat, writing down the results on the parchment. "Harry, can you give me a hand..." Neville said, as his potion turned a sickly green. "Nev, step away from the cauldron." Harry said, as he engulfed the cauldron in a small protective barrier. Neville stepped back, before the cauldron exploded.

"Hm, let's try again." Harry said, as he fixed the cauldron. "Come, you had put the Griffin's Claws in before the Mandrake roots, so that's why it blew up." Harry said, as he watched Neville restart his potion making. "You'd make a good teacher, Haz." Harry smiled at Draco, as the blond boy finished his own potion. "Thanks, Dray." Harry said, before he helped Neville with his.

"You know, Harry and Draco were making lovesick eyes at each other." Hermione whispered to Tommy, as Harry and Draco were helping other students with their potions. "Yeah. It's funny cause Harry doesn't notice." Tommy said, as his potion turned reddish-orange too. "Mhmm." Ron hummed, before his potion turned bright red. "Ron, duck." Harry called, as his protective barrier rose around the cauldron. It blew, before it fixed itself. "You're fast." Harry smiled, before focusing on helping the Hufflepuff student.

- - - H P - - -

Harry had sent Hedwig to send the letter to Sirius, while also sending a school owl for an order of a wand made with an Elder Wood, Phoenix feather core and 15 and a half inches. He had also sent out an order for a brass cauldron. He hummed, eating some mushroom soup, before the mails arrived. Harry smiled when he saw both Hedwig and the school owl, Frenzi, approached him. "Thank you Hedwig, thank you Frenzi." Harry said, as Hedwig dropped him the letter and Frenzi gently dropped the package.

"What's that, Haz?" Harry hummed softly as he apparated the package quietly to his locked trunk. "A present from Uncle Siri. I'll open it later." Harry said quietly, before he finishes his soup. Since there was no classes due to it being a Saturday, Harry went back to his dorm, tearing open the letter.

Harry,

Are you sure? It's actually Remus? Please, tell him to send me a letter, anything. I'm currently busy with papers from the Ministry, since I've been holding off on the paperworks.

Harry smiled, before he took out the diary. His friends were out, some were just resting at the library, some were relaxing outside and Hermione was studying as always in the Common Room. Harry wrote a small 'Hey.' in the book, as Tom wrote back. Hello Harry. No classes today? Harry hummed. It's a Saturday, Tom. Anyways I have the wand, can you let me in. Harry asked, before he felt a pull. "Ack!" Harry yelped, before he opened his eyes to see Tom staring at him. "So, where's the wand?" Harry sighed. "If you can, could you warn me." Harry asked, as he stood up.

"Yes yes. Now give me my wand, please?" Harry nods, handing him the wand. It didn't resonate with him luckily, but immediately shone a soft red as it accepted Tom. "My, I p'd never thought I'd be so happy to hold a wand that's not my own." Harry rolled his eyes. "It is yours. It accepted you, again." Harry said, as he sat beside him.

Tom smiled, as he let out small bursts of magic. "Thank you, Harry." Harry smiles. "Anytime, honestly."