7.

Harry Potter, Hogwarts.

Harry came downstairs, Tom following close behind. "Ah, there you are! Come, we're going to be late for dinner." Draco said, smiling. Harry walked along with his friends, while Tom was trying to locate his basilisk. "So, why were you taking so long?" Neville asked, as Harry hummed. "Nothing. I was just preparing something." Harry said, as Tom hummed. Oh, not like that you prick. Tom chuckled, as Harry sighed. As they walked to the Great Hall, Harry felt a little nauseous. 'I don't like this...' Harry thought quietly, before he lurched a little.'YEP, THAT'S NOT GOOD!' Harry panicked, as he ran to the bathroom. "Harry, are you ok?" Tom, who is connected to the diary in his robe, asked, patting his back as he puked into the toilet.

"N-No? Do I look ok?" Harry asked, as he wiped his face, making Tom grimace. "Right. Should we go to Madame Pompfey's?" Harry nods, as he stood up, before his head spun. "F-Fuck..." Harry groaned, before he heard the door open. "Haz? Are you ok?" Draco's voice rang, before the boy stopped in front of his stall. "Hey, do you need help?" Harry groaned. "Please..." Draco hummed, before helping the boy up gently. "Come on, let's get you to Madame Pomfrey's." He hummed, as he slowly led the nauseous boy to the nurse's office.

"Mr. Potter, it seems like you have a high fever." Harry groaned as he was given a small glass of Peppermint potion. "Drink this, you'll get better." Harry drunk it down, before steam flew out his ears. "You can either go down to dinner or just stay here." Harry nods, before Draco pats him on the shoulder. "You should rest here for a while, Haz. Tomorrow's a Sunday, you can come back to the dorms." Harry sighed, smiling a little. "Thank you, Draco. Make sure Milne don't freak out that badly?" Draco chuckled, before walking back to the Hall.

Harry sighed, before feeling a pull and he's now standing in the white of the diary. "Oi, what the heck? Wouldn't anyone notice I'm missing?" Tom hummed, before a window popped up at the corner, showing Harry 'asleep' on the bed. "Ah. That's why Andri didn't say anything when I first entered the diary." Harry hummed, before Tom sighed. "So, this is only your second day and you're already sick." Harry laughed softly. "This is normal for me." Tom watched him worriedly. "Are you sure? This doesn't feel good to me." Harry chuckled as Tom sighed. "Are you worried about me?" Tom rolled his eyes. "Of course! My first company in 50 years and he might die from a simple stomachache!" Harry sighed.

"Tom, I'm a wizard! I can't die form something so simple. Plus I've gotten 5 fevers and 2 accidents last year." Tom's eyes widened. "And we have a basilisk on the loose this year! What, is next year going to be the year you destroy half the school or some odd thing like that?!" Harry laughed softly. "We'll all be fine, Tom." Tom sighed, before Harry blinked as he was back on the soft bed and Tom was sitting beside him. "Seriously though. Don't die on me this fast." Harry smiled, as he patted the phantom's hand. "I'm known as the Boy Who Lived, Tom. I can't die." Harry whispered, as Tom chuckled. "Damn right."

The next day...

Once Harry was released from the nurse's office, he was immediately thrusted into class. "Good morning class!" Professor Remus said, as he walked into the class with a bright smile. "Good morning!" The class chimed, before a closet rattled. Oh we're immediately starting with a lesson on boggarts. Fun. Harry groaned softly, as Remus happily explained what was inside. "Mr. Potter! What is a Boggart?" Harry smiled a little. "A boggart is a creature that mimics your greatest fear as a mechanism to feed on your fear. It hides in dark, small crevices or in dark, empty rooms. It can be defeated by the Riddikulus spell and laughter." Remus nods, clapping a little. "Perfect! And today, I have managed to find one right here in Hogwarts, so be prepared!"

Harry exhaled shakily as he watched his friends go first, as the Boggart changed into Neville's grandmother for Neville, a large spider for Ron, a dead Wilbur for Tommy, a dead Techno and Ranboo for Tubbo, Blaise's father for Blaise, a killer clown for Hermione and a huge cobra for the Patil twins. He then came to the front, watching as the Boggart shift to multiple things, before simply showing a dark cell, with barred windows. Harry blinked. "Oh. Riddikulus." He said, as the vision shifted into him and his friends, chatting and studying in the common rooms. "Good work, Harry! Now, come Draco."

Harry stepped aside for Draco, before a loud roar was heard. A Nightmare appeared, as it roared in Draco's face. The boy didn't react, as he held up his wand and smiled. "Riddikulus!" He yelled, before the Boggart turned into Harry. "Right. Good work, Draco." The Boggart shifted as another of their classmate stepped up, while Draco moved to stand beside him. "What was that memory?" Draco hummed. "Just you, eating ice-cream at Florescues." Harry smiled. "Aww that's so sweet." Draco blushed a little, before Harry blushed too.

"Right, there's the bell! I want a parchment on Boggart and why they are the way they are. And Harry, can you stay for a while?" Harry smiled. "Of course, Professor." Remus nods, smiling.