6.

Harry Potter, Hogwarts/Diary Realm/Tom Riddle's Memories

Harry sighed, as Tom rolled his eyes. "I can't even do anything with this until I get that Magic Enhancement potion." Harry smiled. "I know, Tom. I know. I'm trying my best here but your cauldron will come on Christmas. Same goes for most of those rare ingredients you asked for. Plus I need more Mandrake root, just to make sure your basilisk don't go around petrifying people." Harry said, as Tom paused. "Wait, what! She can escape?" Harry froze. "You didn't know?" Harry asked, as Tom sighed. "I knew, of course! But I thought I closed off all the exits, except for the one she can use to get to the Forest and eat." Harry sighed.

"Looks like I will have to bring you out earlier." Harry said, as he shook his head. "Preferably, right as we return to Hogwarts after Christmas." Harry nods. "Let's hope she will wait until then." Harry said, as he stood up. "You're leaving now?" Tom asked, as Harry nods. "Yeah. You've got your wand and I need to go soon, it'll be time for lunch." Harry said, as Tom sighed. "Right. Ok. See you soon, Harry." Harry nods, before he fell back onto his bed. He sighed softly.

"You are a dangerous one, Tom Riddle." He muttered, shaking his head before hiding the book in his drawer and moved to nap. Andri was oddly restless, but he just softly patted the serpent, as Andri calmed down.

- - - H P - - -

When Harry woke, Draco was sitting on his bed, reading a novel. "Ugh, my head. What time is it?" Harry asked, as Draco hummed. "It's 4:00 pm, Haz. Hou've been asleep since you returned to the dorm at 11 in the morning." Harry sighed, before Draco handed him a Tupperware of sandwiches and a bottle of juice. "Eat. I managed to ask my House Elf to prepare some food, since I don't know where the kitchen is." Draco said, as Harry took the Tupperware and bottle with a small smile. "Thank you." Harry said, as Draco nods, smiling.

"After you eat that, come down to the Common Room, Oliver is calling for all Quidditch members for a small meeting." Harry nods, as Draco went downstairs.

As he ate quietly, Tom materialised beside his bed. Harry's eyes widened in surprise, as the phantom smirked. "My, who was that?" Harry sighed, as he set aside his Tupperware. "That, Thomas Riddle, was Draco Lucius Malfoy. So please, I'd rather you not suddenly materialised when he, or any other of my friends are around, because they will be scared or try to attack you." He warned, as Tom hummed. "I won't touch your friends. However, I have no clue how to go back." Tom said, as he glanced at the book. Harry paused, before Tom laughed softly. "I am only joking."

Harry sighed. "You are quite cheery for a Horcrux... Especially since you are Tom Riddle, a younger version of Voldemort." Harry said, before he heard a knock on the door. "Hide!" Harry whispered, as Tom hid under Harry's blanket, making the boy blink. "Not here! In the book!" Tom sighed before disappearing, a small Fuck you. appearing on the page as Harry laughed softly. "Petty bitch." Harry mumbled, before the door opened to reveal Neville. "Your Quidditch captain just kicked everyone who isn't a Quidditch team member out of the Common room." Harry sighed, nodding as he stood up. "I'll be going now, Nev. By the way your Aloe Vera is growing nicely." Harry said softly, as he walked out of the dorm.

"Ah, there you are! Our star Seeker." Oliver said, smiling, as Harry sighed. "Yes yes. Are we waiting for anyone else?" Oliver sighed. "The twins. We're waiting on the twins." Harry nods, sitting on the sofa. When he sat, he noticed he had brought the diary with him, making him hide the diary behind his back. Goddamit Tom. Harry thought, annoyed, before he could feel a presence beside him, and pause as Tom smiled at him. What. What are you doing- A voice cut him off. No one can see me, only you. I was curious on what changed in the school, so I want to listen to the Quidditch meeting. Plus I want to be there during your Quidditch practices. Harry paused.

Are you serious?! Tom laughed. Yes I'm serious. Harry sighed. Fine. It's not like I can throw you away. Harry said, before the twins arrived. "Right! Start the meeting, Oliver!" The twins said, as they sat down next to Harry. Tom hummed, before the meeting started.

When the meeting ended, Harry walked back to the room, walking behind his friends as Tom followed. So you are the Seeker. Harry nods, as he opened the door. Yeah. Following my Father's footsteps. Harry said, as he laid on the bed while Tom sat on the windowsill nook. So what now? Harry shrugged, sitting up. Harry, who is that? Andri hissed, as both of them turned to the serpent. I am- Harry cut him off. Don't worry about him. Did you have a good rest? Andri hissed, shaking his head. The large snake's presence is too strong. She's close. Harry and Tom glanced at each other, before someone knocked on the door.

"Haz, it's time for the dinner." Harry sighed, before nodding. "Be right with you, Dray!" Harry said, as he grabbed Tom's hand and Andri slipped into his hood.