19.

Harry Potter, The Five Alleys.

Harry walked over to the counter with two jackets on his arm. "Ah, very great choices young man." The man said, as he wrapped them into a paper bag. "Thank you. How much do they cost?" Harry asked softly, as the man smiled. "30 Galleons." Harry nods, as he fished out the golden coins from his pouch. "Alright! Have a great day, young man!" Harry nods, before he apparated the bag to his room. Right, what's left? Andri asked, after yawning a little.

Pretty sure that's all. Harry muttered, as he took out his list. He read the list, before humming. Yeah, that's all right now. Harry hummed, before he entered the Quidditch store. "Welcome, what is your business here?" Harry whispered something in the attendant's ear, making him nod. "May I know the addresses of all these recipients?" Harry handed over a smaller list to the man, who nodded. "The presents will be sent out to each of them on Christmas Eve. The payment will be taken out of your vault. Have a great day." Harry nods, before leaving the shop. What was that? Harry smiled. Just some extra gifts. Harry hummed, before he apparated home.

As he was wrapping up Molly's Pearl necklace and Draco's candy bouquet, his door was softly knocked on. "Yes? Come in." Harry hummed, as he tied the ribbon around the present. Remus opened the door, a small present in his hands. "Oh? I thought we were trading gifts next week." Harry mumbled, as Remus chuckled. "This is a belated birthday present. I missed 11 years and Sirius missed 10. So this is a joint gift from the two of us." Harry blinked. "Oh. You two didn't have to do that, really." Harry said, as he smiled. "But we should've." Remus chuckled, as he handed the boy his gift. "You can open it now if you want." Harry nodded, as he carefully ripped open the present.

"What is it?" Harry asked, as he took the mirror out. "It's a Communication Mirror. Sirius and I have our own mirrors. The purpose of these mirrors is to communicate with the other owners of the same type of mirror. If you say 'Padfoot' or 'Moony' 3 times while facing the mirror, one of our mirrors will be called and it will connect to us." Harry blinked. "Oh that's amazing." Harry said, as he hugged Remus tightly. "This is so sweet of you two." Remus chuckled. "I'm glad you liked the gift." Remus ruffled his hair, before he left him to his devices once more.

Harry continued to wrap up the gifts, a small smile on his face. They're so nice. Andri hissed softly, as he was resting under his little basking lamp. I know. And I love them for that. Harry hissed back, as he set aside Draco's wrapped bouquet and picked up Remus' journal. He hummed softly as he wrapped it up, before picking up Sirius' jackets and place them inside a box before wrapping it up.

A few days later... (December 23rd)

Harry slipped on his Christmas sweater, a small smile on his face. As he brushed his hair, his door burst open, revealing Tommy and Tubbo. "Harry!" Harry jumped, before he was engulfed in the hug. "Don't scare me like that, you two! I could've shot a tickling spell!" Harry said, as they parted. "But you didn't so come on!" Tommy said, as he pulled Harry's hand out of the room. "Have fun you three!" Walburga hummed, as she waved from her portrait. "Thank you, Miss Black!" Tubbo shouted, as they both darted to the bottom of the stairs, pulling a reluctant Harry.

"Ah, you guys managed to pull him out of his room today." Sirius hummed, as he helped Kreacher place down some of the dishes. "Hmm, not that much of an impressive feat, Padfoot." Harry hummed, as he sat down next to Remus, who chuckled. "Good one, Pronglet." Harry smiled, before Phil and the older twins walked in.

"Right, let's dig in."

After they had their little feast, Harry and his two guardians put on their more professional and expensive clothings to prepare for the Malfoy ball. As Harry brushed his hair and pinned a small deer onto the collar of his robe, Tommy entered his room, his pale mint robe draped around his shoulders.

"Excited to see your boyfriend?" The younger twin asked, a playful smirk on his face. Harry rolled his eyes, a small smile on his face. "He's not my boyfriend. Plus, I get to see my other friends too." Harry hummed, as he slipped on his glasses and a pair of dress shoes. "Same goes for you, too." Tommy hummed, before Harry fixed his hair a little. "There. Now let's go." Tommy nodded, before they both walked downstairs to meet the rest of them. "Are you really not coming, Techno?" The pink haired boy shook his head. "Sorry Haz, dances and crowded places aren't my thing." Harry nods, before he held onto the invitation along with everyone else.

In an instant there was a strong pull, before Harry and the rest of his friends and family were in the front of the manor, along with several other guests. Among these guests were Hermione and her parents, who looked a little dazed. "Mione!" Harry called, as the girl looked around at the sound of his voice. "Harry! I'm so happy to see you! These are my parents, Welkin and Amanda Granger." The two Muggles smiled a little as Sirius and Remus shook hands with the two of them. "Muggles, right? We hope you find our world a little more welcoming." Remus hummed, as Mr. Granger sighed. "It has been a little overwhelming but also awe-inspiring." Harry smiled. "Well, shall we go in? I bet Draco's getting antsy not seeing more of his friends in this stuffy old manor." Hermione and the Minecraft twins nodded, following him inside.

"Names, please?" The elf asked, tapping on the sheet of paper. "Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Tubbo and Tomathy Minecraft." The elf looked through the sheet of paper before nodding. "Right, Lord Potter, you and your friends may enter. Have fun." The four of them nodded, before entering the manor.

After looking through some of the books I discovered that She Who Mustn't Be Mentioned never really told us the names of Hermione's parents so... yeah. Welkin and Amanda.