16.

Harry Potter, 12th Grimmauld Place.

Walburga nods as Harry finished explaining why he was working with Voldemort, before she sighed. "You sound like a Phoenix." Harry blinked. "Pardon?" Walburga chuckled. "You got reincarnated into the past. Like a Phoenix." Harry hummed, before he took down the silencing and lock spells on his room. "Finally! So, come on, lunch time, then we're going to the Five Alleys to buy the presents." Sirius said when he opened the door, a wide smile on his face. Harry laughed, nodding as he followed the man down to the dining room.

After their lunch...

Harry hummed, as he spilt from his two uncles so they can go have a romantic date while he picked out presents. He glanced at his list, before looking around. Where the fuck am I going to find a less crowded bookstore... Harry thought quietly, frowning at the chaos inside Flourish and Blotts, before he walked into Knockturn. He raised his hood before walking down the somewhat busy alley. Why are there so many wizards and witches here? Andri hissed softly as he slipped out of the hood and rested around Harry's neck. It's Christmas. Of course there's going to be a lot of people here. Harry hissed gently, as he noticed a bookstore in one of the corners.

He entered the oddly bright store, as the woman behind the counter peeked from the counter. "Ah! Welcome! What exactly are you looking for?" She as,Ed, pushing her round glasses up. "Do you have the Everlasting Journal?" Harry asked, as he fixed his hood a little to cover his forehead. "Ah, yes! Come with me." She said, as she led him to the back. "Which colour would you prefer, young man?" Harry smiled. "May I have a black one, then?" Harry asked softly, as the woman smiled. "Of course. And what would you like to be engraved?" She asked, as she took one of the black ones into her hands.

"R. J. Lupin." Harry hummed, as the woman nodded. She slowly used her wand to engrave Remus' initials in gold at the front of the journal, before showing it to Harry. "Is that acceptable?" Harry nodded, making her nod as well. "Would you like that wrapped in wrapping paper or just in a bag?" Harry blinked. "Oh, just in a bag please. I planned to wrap these myself." Harry said, as the woman smiled. "Alright. That would be 30 Sickles." Harry fished out the needed coins from his pouch, before handing them to her. "Have a great day! And do come again." Harry waved as the door closed, before he apparated the bag back to his room.

What's next on our agenda, Har? Andri asked, as he watched Harry walk back to Diagon. Need to find Neville and Draco's gifts. Then, we're going to Andromeda Alley to look for something to gift Ron and the rest of his family. Then we have to visit Luna Lane to find the ingredients for Tom's Magic Enhancement potion. Harry hissed, as he read off his list. And what of Hermione and the Benchtrio? Andri asked, as he noticed their gifts weren't on the list. Oh, their gifts are on the back. Ran out of space. Harry chuckled, as he walked into Marius' Jewelries and Piercings. "Oh, welcome." Harry smiled at Marius. "Ah, it's you, Harry. What can I be of help with?" The older teen asked, as he watched Harry approach the counter.

"Do you have any jewelries that appeal to females? Specifically younger teens?" Harry asked softly, as Marius hummed. "Of course I do. Come over here, show me which one you'd think fit your friends." He asked, as he took out the tray of displays from the glass counters. Harry hummed as the beautiful diamond and other gems sparkled in the light. "Wow. Um. Hmm..." Harry felt a little overwhelmed, but with Marius' help, he finally picked out a pretty necklace with a simple flower charm with its petals filled with small pink and red diamonds for Hermione. He also got a beautiful pair of black diamond earrings for Narcissa Malfoy, a simple flame shaped ruby bracelet for Ginny and a necklace with a sapphire moon charm for Luna.

"50 Galleons, Harry." Harry hummed, as he gave Marius the needed amount of coins. "Want a member card?" Marius hummed, as Harry tilted his head. "Why didn't you give me this the first time?" Harry asked softly, as he filled out the needed information and payment for the member card. "Well, I didn't think you'd come back, first of all." Marius chuckled as he gave the boy the black and gold card. "And secondly, I thought you were some random noble Muggleborn. Not a lot of wizards and witches like to accessorise themselves." Harry laughed softly. "Right. I'll see you soon, Marius!" The older waved as Harry left, before the boy continued to look for Neville's present next.

So what exactly are we looking for? Harry hummed. Been meaning to find him a gillyweed plant. He's been saying that his greenhouse has no water based plants, so I think it would be a nice little present. Harry said, as he entered the botanical store near the end of Diagon. "Welcome. What kind of plant are you looking for, young one?" The man asked, as he closed his book. "Do you sell any gillyweed seedlings?" Harry asked softly, as he also began to scan around for one of the ingredients of Tom's potion. "Ah, yes we do. I'll go grab it." The man hummed, as he walked away to the back of the store. Harry waited quietly at the counter, talking softly with Andri.

"You're quite lucky, young man. This seems to be the last one in our stock until next week." He said, as he placed down a small container with the seedlings of the gillyweed. "Oh, thank Merlin. How much would this be, then?" Harry asked, as the man blinked. "Didn't you have another thing you wanted to buy?" Harry smiled a little. "Ah yes. Do you have some devil berry leaves?" Harry asked, making the man hummed. "Ah, yes, we do. I'll go get it." Harry nods. The man went back into the store, before emerging with a bag filled with the leaves. "Is that all?" Harry nodded, smiling. "20 Sickles." Harry handed him the coins needed, before waving goodbye as he left the store.

What are Devil Berry leaves? Andri asked, slipping his head out a little. They're one of the crucial ingredients to a Magic Enhancement potion, since the tree itself grows in the graveyards where powerful witches and wizards are laid to rest. The fruit is dangerous to us magical people, but harmless to Muggles and Squibs since they don't have magic. The reason it's dangerous is because the fruits carry the magical powers of the deceased. Harry hummed, apparating the bags back to his room.

Now come, let's find the rest of the presents. Harry hummed, walking to Luna Lane.