18.

Harry Potter, The Five Alleys. (Again.)

Harry walked around the alleys with a small smile, as his robes covered his body and the hood covered his forehead. I can smell some of your friends. Harry blinked. Really? Who are they? Andri focused a little, before hissing. The little blonde Ravenclaw you were talking to early this year, Luna Lovegood. Harry sighed in relief. Oh, and the Weasley family and her father. Harry glared at Andri. Should've said those first! We can't let them see us! Harry grumbled, as he walked into Knockturn again. Which shop are we visiting? Andri asks. The shop where I found you. I think I can gift the Minecraft twins and Ranboo a familiar each.

When he entered the shop, Anna was reading a novel to one of her little exotic pets. "Welcome! How May I be of help?" Anna asked, as she turned around. "Oh I know you! And I especially know you, little Blood Serpent." She hummed, smiling. Harry nodded, a small smile on his face. "So, what do you need? More pets I presume?" Harrry chuckle. "Are you a mind reader?" Harry asked, as Anna giggled. "Of course not. Now, what type of pet are you looking for? Another serpent?" Harry shook his head. "These purchases aren't for me. They're for my friends." Anna hummed. "Alright then! Just pick out the animals you think would suit them then I will deliver the animals tomorrow." Harry blinked.

"Is... would that be safe?" Harry asked, as Anna chuckled. "Harry, I deal with these animals daily. They're not your average frog or cat." Anna hummed, before Harry's hand was pulled. He yelped, before Anna paused. "Ah, what are your friends' personalities?" Anna asked, making Harry hum. "One is the epitome of loud yet calming. He's oddly charming, and is a loyal friend to me. He's the younger twin. His twin is chaotic too, but in a different way. He's quiet one time and loud the next. Calm, then loud. He's also pretty smart, in terms of school. And the last one is a friend they had made at Hogwarts. He's pretty quiet at first, since he grew up secluded, but he's grown pretty close with those two. And in a way, he's also became a great friend for me. He's sweet, oddly competitive and surprisingly chaotic too. He's also cunning and witty when he wants to be." Harry listed out his friends personalities, smiling as Anna watched him ramble on about the three.

"Right! I have the perfect animals for these boys!" Harry blinked, as Anna ran to the back of the store. Where has she ran off to? Andri hissed curiously, as Harry shrugged. Then Anna reappeared, with three cages floating behind her. "This one, is a diamond printed Blood Spider from Egypt, a Frost Ruby fox cub from Russia and an Enderidian Wolf cub from Italy." Harry blinked. "Enderidian?" Anna hummed. "You see those purple diamond and square shapes on its forehead?" Harry nodded. "Those are crystals that allow this little cub to teleport and store objects. I think the last boy would love this guy. And the younger twin would love this spider, since it's very loyal to the first person it sees, which is why there's a blackening charm in its cage, where it can't see us but we can see it so it doesn't accidentally imprints on me or you. And this little fox cub is one of the smartest foxes in the world. Most hunters who have these foxes would often use it to lure seals and other prey animals back in Russia. I think it'd be nice for the older twin." Harry hummed.

"Alright, I'll take them then. Can you really send them over to my house? Safely?" Harry asked, as Anna smiled. "Of course! Or I can deliver them on Christmas Eve, then they can open these gifts the next day!" Harry smiled. That would be preferable." Anna nods, before putting them back into their spots. "How much?" Anna hummed. "45 Galleons and 29 Sickles." Harry nods, as he handed the coins to Anna who smiled. "Pleasure doing business with you, Harry." Harry nodded, before he walked out.

Is that fair? Harry hummed. What do you mean, Andri? Andri hissed softly. You gift your other friends cards, seedlings, a crystal candy bouquet, jewellery and books. Then those three gets new pets? Harry sighed. It may seem unfair, but the reason I'm gifting them familiars is because Tommy and Tubbo are my first friends. Ranboo also has them and me as his first friend. Plus, Tommy and Tubbo don't have familiars while their twin brothers, Techno and Wilbur do. And I have a feeling Ranboo doesn't have one either. Harry said, as he walked around to Andromeda Alley. The older twins have familiars of their own? Harry chuckled. Yeah! Techno has this wolf, he named it Chat. It's a Siberian Wolf, and according to him, it has the strength of around ten men! And Wilbur has this little Raven named Sally. She goes around sending letters and stuff for him. Like Phil's Ender. Andri hissed softly. Oh. Well I guess that makes sense. Harry hummed, before he slipped into a different jewellery store.

"Yes? What do you need, young one?" The man asked, as Harry hummed. "Can I get a Pearl Necklace? Preferably with real pearls. Along with protective and cleansing charm on them." The owner hummed, before he walked to the back. After a little bit, he came back with these beautiful pinkish pearls, glowing a little with the charms. "10 Galleons." Harry nods, as he paid for the necklace. "Pleasure doing business with you, young man!" Harry waved as the door closed, before he apparated the present to his slightly messy room.

Now, we just need Adrian and Callum's presents! Harry chuckled. Yeah. And I have the perfect one for those two lovebirds. Harry hummed, as he walked along the Alley. He then spots the store, before walking in. "Ah, yes? Welcome!" Harry smiled at the store keeper. "What kind of couples' jewellery will you be ordering?" He asked, as Harry approached the counter. "What's a perfect piece for a gay couple?" Harry asked softly, as the man smiled. "Ah, of course. Come over here." Harry walked after the man, who then took out the display tray from on of the glass counters. Harry hummed, before spotting one's that perfectly match Adrian and Callum. "Can I have that, but one in silver with the initials C. D. W, and the other in gold, with the initials A. J. A?" The man nods. "Are you including the hearts?" Harry nods, smiling a little. As the man engraved the inside of the promise rings, Harry walked around a little looking at the other couple jewelleries.

"Do you want to include the invisibility charm as well, young man?" Harry blinked. "In the eyes of non-supporters, they will never see these matching jewelleries. It is one of the reasons most customers love our product, no matter their sexualities." At the explanation, Harry smiled. "Of course. One of them has homophobic parents so I don't think he would be safe with them around." Harry whispered softly, as the man nodded. He casted the magical charm, before packing the rings in separate boxes. "Thank you, and do come again soon!" He said, as he waved goodbye to Harry.

And you're finished with the list! Harry chuckled. Not quite. Sirius still has no presents. Harry said, as he walked into a clothing store. "Welcome! What kind of attire are you looking for?" Harry smiled. "I am looking for leather jackets, specifically in black." The lady nodded, before leading him to the back. "We have a collection of black leather jackets, please find the ones you would like and we'll wrap them up at the counter." She hummed, bowing a little before leaving Harry to his own devices.

Do you even know his size? Andri asked, as Harry smiled. Of course I do, Andri. He hummed, as he looked through the array of jackets hung in front of him.