8.

Harry Potter, 2nd Year

Harry waved goodbye to his friends as they walked to Charms. "So, what do you need, Professor?" Remus smiled. "Nothing much. What's this I hear about your uncle trying to track me down?" Harry laughed softly. "Yes, he is currently turning the whole Wizarding World upside down to locate you." Remus sighed, as he ruffled Harry's hair. "Siri's a lot to handle. I'm surprised you could handle him." Harry laughed as he fixed his hair a little. "He's sweet. And calm. Don't worry." Remus hummed, as he poured some tea for Harry. "Are you inviting me to skip Charms?" Harry asked, as Remus chuckled. "Are you going to accept it?" Harry laughed, as he sipped on the tea. "I'll take it."

As he left the room, an owl on the way to Sirius' office and a happy Remus teaching a first year class, he sighed happily. "Oh? Aren't you happy today?" Draco's voice rang, as an arm wrapped around his shoulders. "Hey, what was taught in Charms?" Harry asked, as Draco hummed. "Happiness Charm!" Draco said, as he smiled. Ah, no wonder. Harry chuckled, before he led the boy to the dorms.

When Harry laid the boy back to bed, he grabbed his Charms textbook and walked back to Professor Filtwick's class. "Oh, hello Mr. Potter! What do you need?" Harry smiled. "The previous lesson, can I have a revision?" Professor Filtwick smiled.

Later that night...

Harry hummed as he played with his wand, summoning bubbles. As he played, Draco shot up, looking around frantically. "Are you ok?" Harry asked, as Draco turned towards him. "Ah, Harry! Wh-Where am I! What time is it!" Harry blinked, before laughing as Draco glared at him. "What. Why are you laughing? Harry!" Draco whined as Harry's laughter died down. "It's just... you look so... messy!" Draco groaned, planting his face into the messy blankets as Harry hummed. He casted the cleansing charm, as Draco's face and hair fixed itself.

"I could've done it myself, you know?" Harry rolled his eyes. "Yeah, but take it as an apology for laughing at you." Draco smiled. "Alright then. Where are the rest of the boys?" Harry sighed fondly. "Tommy went to hang out with Tubbo and Ranboo, while Ron and Neville went to study in the library with Hermione. I just wanted to stay inside." Harry said, as Draco blinked. "Ron went studying?" Harry nods, smiling. "Willingly?!" Harry laughed. "Yes! He did!"

Draco laughed softly. "That's great! I should join them." Draco said, getting up from his bed and grabbing some textbooks and a few parchment papers before stuffing them into a bag and running out of the room. Harry stared at the door with a small smile, before continuing to hum as he floated one of his novel towards him. "Aren't you going to study too?" Tom asked, as he materialised beside him. "I already know most of this year's lessons. So I'll be fine. How are you getting used to the wand?" Tom hummed, waving his wand around. A few items floated, before falling back down. "It works well for me, but my magic isn't as strong as before I became a Horcrux..." Harry closed his novel, sighing.

"Don't worry. I trust that your basilisk won't harm anything while we're gone for Christmas." Tom smiled a little, before they chatted over nothing.

A week later...

Harry sighed happily as he flew around on his broom, taking in the view from above while also keeping an eye out for the Snitch. "Oi, Potter! Pay attention!" Oliver called out, as Harry proceeded to execute a double loop. "Sorry, Cap!" Harry yelled back, before shooting off, as he noticed a golden sparkle near the stands. "Gotcha!" Harry whooped, as he held the Snitch in his hand, landing safely onto the ground. "Woo! Training over!" Fred whooped, landing next to him while Oliver sighed. "Yes, yes, it's over." Harry smiled, as Oliver ruffled his hair, before the Slytherin team appeared. The Captain, Marcus Flint, walked over to Oliver with a frown.

"Are you done yet, Oliver?" Marcus asked, as Oliver sighed. "Yes, we're done now. You guys can have the field." The Gryffindor team walked to the locker room, leaving the Slytherins to train. "Oh, hello Harry." Ranboo said, as Harry walked by the Slytherin team once he changed out of the Gryffindor team uniform. "Oh hello Ranboo. I didn't know you played?" Ranboo laughed softly. "Oh, I do. However I'm just the reserve Seeker. A third year is the team Seeker." Ranboo said, smiling. "Ah, so we do have a chance to face off one day!" Harry grinned, as Ranboo nods, laughing softly.

"I'll look forward to that." Harry nods, waving goodbye as Markus called for Ranboo. "See you soon! And say 'Hi' to the twins for me!" Harry nods, before he went back to the dorms.

As soon as he stuffed his broom under his bed, Ron, Tommy and Draco slammed the door, open, causing him to shoot a tickle spell towards the three of them. "A-Ah! What the h-Ha!-hell!?" Ron gasped, before Harry cleared the effects from the poor three boys. "I'm sorry, you three scared me." Harry apologised, as the three of them calmed down. "It's ok! It's our fault too. Anyways why didn't you tell us there was Quidditch practice!?" Harry laughed softly. "Yes, but it was only for the actual Players. The Reserves training is tomorrow." Harry said, as he kept his dirty uniform into the laundry basket where the elves can access it. "Oh thank Merlin." Tommy said, sighing in relief.

"Oliver's not that bad." Harry said, as he cleaned his glasses, as the three boys rolled their eyes. "Only around you, Harry." Harry laughed softly when the door opened. "Well. How about we go to the field for extra training?" Oliver said, as the three boys were dragged out. "Harry! Save us!" Tommy yelled, as Harry laughed inside the room.