14.

Harry Potter, Hogwarts

Harry woke up that morning with a small smile. "Last day at Hogwarts, Harry!" Tommy said, as he folded his blanket. "Yeah. I'm excited to see Sirius again." Tommy hummed. "Can't wait to be tormented by Wil and Techno." Harry laughed softly. "I'm sure it wouldn't be that bad, Toms." Tommy smiled a little, before they both left for the bathrooms.

"So when are you two leaving?" Callum asked when the two second years came downstairs to the Great Hall. "Around lunch. How about you Callum?" Harry asked, as Tommy went to sit with Tubbo and Ranboo at the Slytherin table. "Oh I'm not going home. Decided to stay here since it's safer. Plus Adrian is staying back too, so we can spend the Christmas together." Harry smiled. "That's great!" Callum smiled, before they both went back to eating their breakfast. Harry was feeding Andri some of the boiled ham when Remus came over to the table. "Harry, may I have a word with you?" Harry nodded, as Callum waved goodbye.

"What's wrong, Moony?" Harry asked, as Andri hissed softly around his shoulders. "I'll come with you." Harry blinked. "Really? You're going to Grimmauld Place with me?" Remus nods, smiling.  "Oh, Padfoot will be so excited!" Harry cheered, before Remus laughed softly. "Yes, yes." Andri hissed gently in his hood. Aren't you excited, Harry? Harry rolled his eyes once Remus let him go back to the Hall. Of course I am! This is my first time celebrating Christmas with family. Harry hummed, before Tom appeared behind him.

"You were an orphan?" Harry jumped, before sighing. "Yeah. Now come, let's not ruin our little moment for Christmas by having this sad talk." He mumbled, pulling Tom's hand and walking to the dorms to prepare for the trip home.

When Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, Remus and him stood by the Hogsmeade station with the other students, Harry was buzzing with excitement. "Are you going to celebrate Christmas with Mr. Black and Professor Remus?" Ranboo asked, as he tapped Harry's shoulder. "Yeah, Sirius loves Remus but he can't confess for the life of his family name so he might confess during Christmas." Harry whispered, smiling. Ranboo blinked, before smiling softly. "That's sweet of you. Haz." As they continued to whisper plans and ways of helping Sirius confess to Remus, the train came. "Sit with us, Professor?" Tubbo asked, as he helped Remus place his suitcase up on the compartment space.

"It's alright, I will sit in the compartment next to yours. Let you guys have some privacy." Remus said, smiling before he closed the door of the compartment. Tubbo and Ranboo pulled Harry's hand into the compartment while Tommy went to look for the candy lady. "So, what's up with you two, why do you keep whispering?" Tubbo asked, as HP they all sat down. "Sirius is planning to confess his love to Professor Remus. Harry's planning to set up things for the confession." Ranboo explained, as Harry chuckled.

"Sirius' old school crush is Professor Remus?!" Tubbo asked, eyes wide. "Yeah!" Harry nods, before the door opened and Tommy set down a few handfuls of chocolate and candies onto the seat next to Tubbo's. "Right, let's plan this out as carefully as fucking possible, shall we?" Tommy said, as he unwrapped a Mars bar.

After the train ride...

Harry and the two twins waved goodbye to Ranboo as he was picked up by his mothers, before they walked to where Phil and Sirius were waiting. "Harry! Moony! Over here!" Sirius whooped, as Harry smiled. "Padfoot!" Harry hugged the man, before letting him go to Remus. He let them catch up, while Andri and Tom watched with him. "So, now we just have to get through Christmas. And brew that potion of yours." Harry mumbled, as Tom nodded. "By the way, I do have a way of contacting the Dark Lord, so do you want to be handed in early or..." Tom chuckled. "If that's what you want, Harry."

The teen hummed, before the three of them used the Floo network to head to Grimmauld Place. "Welcome, Lord Sirius, Sir Lupin and Young Master Harry." Kreacher said, as he bowed once they entered the house. "Yes, thank you Kreacher. Have you prepared everything?" Sirius and Femus followed the elf as he led them to the kitchen, while Harry unpacked his stuff in his room. "Is that you Harry?" Walburga's voice rang softly from the corridors, making Harry smile.

"Who else would it be, Madam Black." Harry said, bowing a little in front of the painting. "What in the Wizarding World should I do to get you to drop the Madam thing." Walburga sighed, as Harry chuckled. "So, how is Hogwarts? Have you learnt lots?" Harry launched into telling the painting his first term, remembering to leave out the basilisk and the petrifactions since he knows his uncles are listening in. "My, aren't you having an adventure." Harry laughs softly. "I'm sure it was nothing compared to what my father and his friends got up to during their Hogwarts years." Walburga scoffed. "Of course. I'm sure no one can hold a candlestick to their records." Harry smiled. He loved listening to the stories of his parents and his uncles, and Madam Walburga Black was no hesitant storyteller.

Though she was a little rough around the edges when they first met, he quickly broke the ice when Walburga took a liking to him due to his 'perfect pure blood etiquette'. And the stories she told were fun. "Have I told you the time I got a letter from Hogwarts saying Sirius had swam into the Black Lake and scared everyone who was in the Slytherin Common Room?" Harry laughed. "No, I don't think you have, Madam."

He was home. And he loved it.