12.

Harry Potter, Hogwarts

"Harry! Get up!" Harry opened his eyes to see Tom, a small smile on his face. "What's up? Did someone get paralysed again?" Harry whispered, as he sat up and wiped his face. "No, no. Remember? You have a Quidditch match against Ravenclaw today!" Harry wore his glasses, before laughing softly. "Ah, of course I remember. So you woke me up not even at the crack of dawn to remind me of the Quidditch match?" Tom nods, smiling widely. Harry groaned, before rolling his eyes and getting out of bed. "Fine. A little walk in the morning isn't that bad." Harry mumbled, before running to have a shower.

After slipping on a hoodie and jeans, Harry walked down to the courtyard, stretching a little. "So where are we going?" Tom asked, as Harry felt his neck pop a little. "Just a quick walk around the Forbidden Forest." Harry hummed, as he twirled his wand around and started trudging to the opening of the forest. He actually was planning to look for Aragog. To border off the Acromantula's land and give access to only Hagrid. Tom, who floated behind him, could feel the double intent, started humming. "Where are we heading?" Harry casted an invisibility spell on himself, before quietly pulling on Tom's hand.

"If you see acromantulas, tell me." Harry mumbled, as he carefully walked through the forest. "A-Acromantulas?" Tom asked, as Harry paused. "Oh yeah, Hagrid let his Acromantula free into the Forbidden Forest and it has made a whole colony deep inside these forests so- ACK!!" Harry yelled, as he fell down a small dip. "Holy shit... Ow..." Harry groaned, as he sat up while Tom cackled. "Are you ok?" He asked, helping the teen up. "I'm fine." Harry said, as he casted a cleansing magic on himself before continuing to walk through the forest.

"So he has a family now?" Harry nods, before he heard scurrying. He turned to his right, seeing some dark figures disappear into the night. "We're close." Harry mumbled, before Tom pulled his robe. "Ack! What was that for?!" Harry whispered-yelled, before Tom pointed to a sleeping Aragog a few feet away, up in the trees. Harry paled, before slowly casting a perimeter spell to locate the ends of the colony. After a few minutes he has it all planned out, before casting a border spell. "I cast this border and give access only to Hagrid. Terminus!" Harry said, as his wand let out a white beam, before a blanket fell around the space of the colony.

"There. No one will accidentally walk into their colony." Harry hummed, before pulling Tom back towards Hogwarts. "Come on, let's go back home for a bath and prep for the match." Harry mumbled, stifling a yawn as Tom chuckled. "Yeah, yeah."

A few hours later...

Harry ate his breakfast, sunny side up and two pieces of toast, quietly, while the rest of his friends were busy helping Tommy, Ron and Draco erase their nerves. This was the first match they were participating in, even if they're reserves. Harry drank down his juice, before soft hoots were heard and the owls flew in, bringing gifts, parcels and a few other things.

Harry wasn't surprised when Hedwig landed in front of him, a small package wrapped around her leg and two letters in between her beak. "Thank you Hedwig. Here." Harry gave her a little bit of his toast, while detaching the package from her leg as she dropped the letters onto the table. "Package from Sirius?" Draco asked, as he unwrapped the candies his parents sent him. "Yeah. I'll open it later. Oh, this one appears to be for Professor Remus." Harry hummed, before stuffing his letter into his robe and apparating the parcel to his room. "I'll go give it to him." Draco nodded before popping one of the candies into his mouth.

"Moony!" Harry said, as Remus was just about to leave the Hall. "Yes, Harry?" Remus hummed, smiling slightly. "Here, a letter from Padfoot." Harry handed the letter to him, a Remus eyed the letter with a small smile. "Ah, yes. Thank you, Harry. Off you go now." Harry nods, smiling, before Remus called him again. "And best of luck to you, Harry. Do Gryffindor proud." Harry laughed softly. "Always, Moony." Harry hummed, before running back inside the Hall.

Once breakfast ended, the players quickly gathered in the locker room while the non-participating students began to take their seats in their respective house stands. "Right, for the first time in three years, we all have a chance at winning the Quidditch cup." Oliver said, as he glanced at Harry. "Last year, due to us being an incomplete team, we were dead last. Now, with Harry being Seeker and Ron, Tommy and Draco being our all-rounding Reserves, I know we have a chance at winning that Cup. Now who's with me?" Oliver said, as the team cheered.

"Let's go Gryffindor!" Harry did small warm-ups near the exit of the locker rooms, smiling excitedly as he gripped his broom. "My, aren't you an excited little bug, Harry?" Callum, who Harry hasn't seen in two weeks, said, laughing softly. "Callum! I haven't seen you in weeks!" Harry said, as the boy sighed. "I know! Apparently I was paralysed and brought to Madam Pomfrey's on my first day back, but because she couldn't get a hold of the Mandrake Restoration Drought for the first week, I was stuck paralysed." Harry blinked.

"Oh. Oh god. And how's Adrian?" Callum sighed, shaking his head. "Adrian's been by my side for the two weeks, so he's been a little clingy since I got de-paralysed. Look, he's right over there." Harry turned to the Gryffindor stands, where a nervous Adrian was sitting with his group of friends, face covered in the House colours and holding a small flag with Callum's face on it.

"He's trying to be supportive, but I can see him being nervous even from here." Harry chuckled. "It's a weird little thing, isn't it?" Callum hummed, before Professor Hooch's whistle rang in the air. The players flew up, while Callum kissed his boyfriend gently and the three Gryffindor Reserves stayed by the stands, in case of accidents.

Harry smiled as he faced the Ravenclaw Seeker, Cho Chang. Well, let's do this.