ShigaDabi part 1

Warnings:
Drug use
CNC/rape
Rim job
Friction play

Dabi's POV

I walk around aimlessly, pumping my hard cock under my boxers.
No one here wants to fuck and it pisses me off.

Spinner refused, even after I told him I'd give him some cash. The fucking bastard. Why does he give me such big dick energy if he never even fucks anyone?

Kurugiri always gives me those vibes, if he even has a dick anyway. But him and Compress are already in bed. Old bastards.

Twice is out of the question.

Toga is...ew. I suppose if I was desperate enough, I could let her peg me. But no.

So here I am. Alone and hard as a fucking rock.

My attention is stolen from my cock when I hear a shower running from Shigaraki's room. A smirk creeps onto my face as I help myself to breaking into his bedroom. Thankfully, my finger nails are long so it's not hard to pick the lock.

Since he's a spoiled brat, he gets the best room. Honestly, I've never been here before.

He has a huge gaming set up, 3 computer screens and a pair of headphones with cat ears.

I snicker to myself. "Fucking little," I mumble under my breath.

I run my hand along his messy pastel pink comforter, hoping to find some porn magazines or even a dildo or two.

Nothing. Such a virgin.

I think for a moment, feeling my boner becoming unbearable. I need to cum and I don't care who gets me off at this point.

Pushing my thoughts and conscious aside, I peek through the door of his bathroom.

My eyes widen at the sight as I lick my lips, pulling my boxers down to free my aching cock.

Shigaraki hums softly to the music playing on the radio, washing out the few remaining bubbles from his light blue hair. His body is soaking wet and I can see curves I didn't even know he had.

His ass is fucking huge. God damn dumptruck, Shiggy Azalea. Shiggy the Stallion up in this bitch. That thing looks fucking delicious.

I slip my shirt off over my head, leaving myself completely naked like my soon to be victim. My hand blindly grabs a small hand towel as I quietly open the door, stepping in.

He's still unaware of my presence, so that's good. I watch drops of water drip down his fat fucking ass. Has he always had that? God damn, I could worship that massive thing.

I jerk the shower curtain back, watching fear and anger flood his eyes for a second before I pin him to the shower wall. I force the small cloth into his mouth before he can scream, chuckling to myself at how easy is it to overpower the small boy.

"Now now, don't want you causing a scene," I whisper, holding his wrists behind his back with one of my large hands. "Just be a good boy and take it, alright? I ain't gonna hurt ya."

I take a deep inhale of his freshly washed skin, lapping at the water droplets still remaining on his neck. He grunts, trying to wiggle out of my grip but he goes completely still once I press my boner against his ass.

A smirk rests against my lips as I nibble at the nape of his neck. "What? Are you scared, virgin?" I bite my lip before sinking my teeth into his sweet spot.

He tenses up under me, panting hard against the towel. I suck on the spot for a moment before pulling away, leaving a nice purple hickey. My free hand runs along the mark gently before wrapping around his throat.