ShigaDabi

Summary: Dabi has been helping Tomura "relieve some stress" lately. Nothing is really said about it. Tomura never really asked, Dabi walked in and decided to be generous. One day, he wants to go further and learns something troubling about his bratty leader.

Trigger warning:
Rough sex
(Past trigger warnings)
Trauma/PTSD
Underage rape
Child abuse

Dabi peppered kisses along the exposed shoulder piece of the Tomura's tshirt. A tethered and fragile material, just like is leader.

"You like this, you dirty fucking slut," Dabi cooed, hot breath sending a shiver down the submissive's spine. "Touching yourself while I degrade you? You enjoy this? Me calling you out like the waste of space you are?"

"Y-Yes," Tomura chokes out, stroking himself more desperately. He backs himself into Dabi's crotch, the warmth sending him closer to the edge.

Dabi chuckles darkly, wrapping his hand around the bluenette's throat playfully. "What? You want some friction, dirty bitch? That gonna make you cum?"

Tomura nods the best he can as the hand's grip tightens just enough so he barely breathe. "M-More," he gasps, his eyes crossing as he climbs his high. "Please! Please, let me cum!"

"Hmmm," Dabi hums, loosing his grip a bit. His free hand rubs down Tomura's side slowly, taking in the slight curve of his feminine hips partially covered by the hem of his tshirt. "How about you let me fuck you? Let you cum while I'm pounding your fucking guts? Whatcha say?"

Tomura tenses up, his hand freezing movement despite is high almost peeking. "I..."

Dabi kisses the side of Tomura's neck sweetly, smiling against his skin. "We can slow it down if you want, baby," he whispers in a caring tone. "Unless you wanna keep it rough. I can go either way, beautiful."

Tomura shivers at the foreign name, hiding his face in the pillow. It takes a moment for him to battle it in his mind but he eventually signals his consent by rubbing his hips against Dabi's.

Dabi pulls Tomura's face towards his own, a soft look in his usual cold and unfeeling eyes. "You okay with it? We don't have to if-"

"With you," Tomura hesitants for a moment, his eyes blinking hard in attempt to hide his tears forming. "Y-Yes."

The goth's eyebrows furrow for a moment, thinking of what he meant by that but decides to let it be for now. He traces the scars on the bluenette's face gently with a single finger, a soft smile forming on his lips as he traces the other's. "So beautiful. Do you even know?"

Tomura looks away, being allowed to return to the pillow as he wraps himself in Dabi's arms without another word.

Dabi pulls his sweatpants down, adjusting himself against the plump cheeks before him. "Need me to prep you?"

Tomura shakes his head, a hand balled into a fist as he mentally prepares himself. He hears the other spit into his hand, stroking himself as the head presses against the tiny puckered hole. He eases into the bluenette slowly, more troubled by the silence and lack of at least a gasp from the sudden impact.

Dabi sits up slightly, bottoming out when he catches a glimpse of Shigaraki. The goth feels his chest sink when he eyes settle on his lover.

The pillowcase is soaked with tears, the tiny balled fist shaking violently. He was biting his lip to stay silent, a bit of blood dripping from the soft skin.

"Hey, hey, hey," Dabi says, sounding more freaked out than caring. "What's going on? You okay? Want me to stop?"

Tomura shakes his head, his eyes opening to the flood of tears streaming down his cheeks suddenly. His heart is pounding in his chest, unlike Dabi's almost now soft cock.

Dabi sighs, wiping the tears away with the back of his wrist. "Just calm down, okay? Talk to me. Are you in pain?"

Tomura sniffles, trying to ease his racing mind from the fainting memories. "N-No."

The goth presses his lips to the other's forehead, whispering quiet praise as he strokes the blue strands from his face. "You're so beautiful, 'Mura. You're doing so good for me."

Tomura hums, a broken hearted smile slowly painting across his once tense face. He moves back against Dabi, gently grinding him deeper inside.

"So good," Dabi groans under his breath. He wraps him into his arms in a half hug, humping him as they spoon. "You're warm and tight for me. I'm gonna take care of you, 'Mura. I'll be so good for you. It's like you were made just for me," he continues, his thrusts becoming a little more like sex than dry fucking.

Tomura leans his head back, his vision blurring as his prostate was stimulated. "D-Dabi," he moans, his face burning red from the praise.

"Yes, baby," Dabi coos, lapping at the scarred skin of Shigaraki's neck. His hand wraps around the others length, pumping it in the same rhythm as his movements. "I want you to be a good boy and cum for me. Think you can do that, pretty boy?"

The bluenette moans sweeter, his mouth slightly open as he drools a bit. "Y-Yes. I want to cum, please let me cum for you! Only you Dabi," he cries.

"Only me, my beautiful 'Mura," Dabi promises. He pulls Tomura's face towards his again, kissing him sweetly as he fills his insides.

Tomura's breath hikes up, kissing his back with a desperate moan, releasing himself as the warmth floods his hole.

They keep kissing long after they each go soft, shakey breaths and whines filling the room. Dabi eventually pulls away only to embrace Tomura into his arms fully.

Tomura nuzzles against the scarred chest of his lover, unable to stop the flow of tears. "I-I'm sorry I wasn't tight enough. I-I...He..."

"I get it," Dabi cuts him off. He strokes the blue locks calmly, his resting bitch face returned. "You did great, 'Mura. I mean it."

Tomura looks up at him in disbelief, sinking into himself a bit when he saw the look on his face. He rubs his cheek against Dabi's breast, listening to his heartbeat in silence for a while.

"He always said I look like his brother," Tomura mumbled under his breath. "He hated me for it but still...he wanted to keep me. I...I was six when it started," he trails off. He was distracted from his memory when he feels Dabi's body heat up.

Dabi was fuming, mentally and literally. "He will never touch you again, you understand me? I will kill him with my bare hands. Set that goddamn oxygen tank on fire, bite out his fucking julgar, burn his dick off and dance in his ashes. I swear to whatever god there is, I will-"

Tomura kisses him deeply, wincing in delight as he kisses back.

Protection without protection. Lust with a lot of love. Sadistic Romeo and masochistic Juliet.