BOTTOM DABI x Hawks pt 2

Warnings:
Self harm
Drug use
Unwanted pregnancy

Dabi's POV

I wince, cleaning myself out in the bathtub of my apartment. I pray to whatever god is out there. Hell, even All Might would suffice at this point.

No where is safe from him. He always gets his way.

I notice a red feather on top of the medicine cabinet as I pull out a bottle of Xanax. My eyes narrow at the feather as I pour out whatever contents were left of the prescription drug.

"I hope you can hear me, loud and clear," I snap.

I lean my head under the sink, gulping down the pills with tap water.

Nothing I tried worked. I tried to drown myself, sliced my wrists open. I accomplished nothing but making myself lose whatever was left of my mind.

I find myself at the bar, begging the bartender for a drink.

She eyes my stomach before narrowing her eyes slightly. "I can do virgin. You could hurt the baby."

"That's the fucking point," I snap, slamming my fist down on the counter.

I'm silent as the guards drag me out of the bar, throwing me into the street. Curling my knees to my chest as best I can, I feel the warm blood trickle down my face. Fucking emo ass tears.

I sense a presence cover over me as a large shadow is cast over my fatal state.

The khaki colored coat is draped over my shoulders as he helps me up, taking me home.

The apartment he brought me to this time was different. It looked more like an actual home. Our home.

Pictures of us as kids scatter the walls in frames, the precious memories of who we used to be.

"You look beautiful," he whispers, his hand resting on my melon sized stomach.

"I hate you," I breath out before wrapping my arms around him. He chuckles lightly, cradling me in his arms as he brings me to the bedroom.

It was magnificent, most of the room being like a whole mattress, pillows and blankets everywhere. The scent of fried chicken and fresh fruits filled the air, making it welcoming and smoothing.

"This will be our nest," he explains, laying me down in the throne of pillows. "I'll take care of you and our baby. This is what's best for you."

I close my eyes, ignoring his hands rubbing my back as I drift to the most peacful sleep I've had in months.

I feel like I let myself go. But at the same time, in a strange way, I feel almost happy.

I glance over at Keigo as he cradles our infant in his arms. He looks so peacful, feeding our gorgeous baby.
I always found new borns to kind of look like baked potatoes or aliens. But our baby is actually beautiful.

She whimpers softly as Keigo pulls the empty bottle from her lips. Her bright blue eyes open and she giggles at me.

A smile creeps onto my face subconsciously as I give her my finger to play with.

It's not long before she falls asleep in his arms, sucking on my finger like a pacifier.

"I guess I do love my pretty blondes," I whisper to myself.

Keigo looks up at me, kissing my cheek. "I love you more than you'll ever know, Touya. Our little girl, too. You both mean the world to me."

I chuckle softly, rolling my eyes. "Yeah, yeah. Just put a ring on it soon. You knocked me up and kept your sperm as a pet. The least you can do is let me have your last name."

Keigo snickers, love filling his golden orbs. "Always are crude, aren't ya, T? Touya Takami. It does sound nice, doesn't it." He smiles down at the sleeping baby once more. "I say we get married and have a couple more of these. Whatcha think?"

I lean my head against his shoulder, feeling my cheeks flush. "Sounds like a plan."