Omegaverse part 1

Story line: No quirks AU, omegaverse second gender. Alpha, beta and omega. Mpreg and forced births.
Tomura Shigaraki is forced into a heat house to bare a child for All For One to become the heir to the drug lord's throne due to the fact Tomura isn't capable to handling the pressure. He was never much of a fighter, much displeasing to his adoptive father when he found out that he was an omega. He denied the arranged married between the Shie Hassaikai's leader, Kai Chisaki. So, Tomura was forced to a heat house until he either came to his senses or got pregnant by an alpha.

Tomura's POV

I file out the paper work, explaining basically everything about myself.

Age: 20
Sex: male
Second gender: omega
Interested in: no one
Sexuality: asexual, romantic
Interests: video games, art, music, movies, sleeping
Allergies: gluten
Other: eczema, iron deficiency

I sigh to myself, handing the papers to the blonde female behind the counter.

"Thank you," she smiles, baring vampire like teeth. "I'll have someone show you to your room to settle down."

"Thanks," I say in a weak voice, my head low. Before I can make it to my sit once more, a burned male is already picking up my bags.

"Come on," says the burned male. "I'll be showing you to your room."

He follow him, not bothering to insist on carrying my bags since they are heavy. He doesn't seem to mind though, a soft, warm smile resting on his lips.

"So you work here," I ask shyly, taking note of the many rooms we pass of other forced omegas.

"Yeah. Basically a body guard. My job is help the residents get comfortable settling in and be there to break up any fights," he explains.

I eye the exposed muscles in his arms as they flex with each step. He looks like he could easily strangle someone if he had to. "People fight here," I finally ask, trying to hold back the tremble in my voice.

"Occasionally," he says hesitantly. "Once you're settled in, you'll begin socialization. Alphas come here in search for breedable omegas. Sometimes they get what they want by force. It's my job to prevent that." He looks down at me with a soft smile. "I don't want to see you get hurt. So here," he says, handing me a necklace.

I study it for a moment before slipping it over my head.

"If you ever are in trouble or if you need someone to talk to, just press the gem. I'll be there in a flash," he says, giving me a wink.

I feel my cheeks heat up as I look down. "Thank you, sir."

"You can call me Dabi," he responds, opening a door and letting me through.

I step in, taking note of the hotel room like set up. It's a beautiful temporary home with a small kitchen, bedroom and bathroom, a single window displaying the setting sun. It would be prettier if the windows didn't have bars like a prison cell. But still, this is a mandatory residence. I can only leave if I allow myself to get pregnant.

"Can I still have my suppressants," I ask timidly, twisting at the ends of my sleeves.

He sets the bags down with a loud thud. "The doctor will wean you off of them slowly so you probably have another day or two before they make you go cold turkey." He rubs the back of his neck awkwardly. "I'm sorry, mister Shigaraki."

"It's fine," I mumble. "And it's Tomura, if you don't mind."

He huffs softly, smiling down at me. "That's pretty. Get some rest, okay? If you need anything, don't hesitate. I'm here if you need me."

I nod before waving goodbye as he leaves.
I did notice something strange about him. He didn't have a scent at all, not alpha or omega. Kind of like the vampire toothed girl working the front desk. They must make the employees take high dose suppressants.

I make myself at home slowly, changing into pajamas. I stare into the mirror for a while, twisting the necklace he gave me between my fingers.
I'm nothing special. He must give all the residents a personal call line. Besides, why would I be any different.

I end up crying myself to sleep, missing my adoptive mother Kurogiri. He'd hate to see me here but my father always gets his way, no matter who it hurts.

I eat in the cafeteria, sitting alone at a table near the back. The food is a solid meh but I guess it'll have to do.

"You're new," states a snary male. I glance over as the blonde plops down beside me.

He's an alpha, I can tell, the smell of earthy tones and sweat flooding my nostrils.

He leans into me without a bit of hesitation, taking a deep inhale of my neck. I cringe, scooting away quickly as I pull my hood over my head. "Not interested so leave me alone."

He chuckles, narrowing his red eyes with a dark look. "We'll see how long you last in here once you're off your pills," he smirks. "I'm sure you're gonna have a lot more alphas come your way."

I gulp, feeling the deep red eyes of the blonde burn into me. 

"Bakugo," thunders a stern voice. I jump slightly, feeling the blonde beside me tense up. He mutters under his breath before storming off.

I sigh in relief, flashing a shy smile to the burned male. My savior.