ShigaDabi part 2

Warning:
Self harm
Gore
Bodily fluids
Drug use
Attempted murder

Shigaraki's POV

I don't know how long I stayed in the shower after he left.

Memories I didn't know I had flooding my brain, making whatever was left of my sanity simmer down to nothing.

I sat under the cold water, scooping his seed from myself. I was trembling, sobbing. I think I probably tried to scream but no sound came out.

Why did he do that? Why did he pursue me out of no where? Why did he want to touch me like that? Why...did my body respond to it?

I've been locked in my room for a couple days, unable to shake his touch lingering on my skin.

I gnaw on my bottom lip, sniffling the sounds that come from my throat uncontrollably with half my fist deep in my ass.

"Fuck," I cry out, pulling my wet fingers from my throbbing hole.

I can't get it. That fucking spot he touched so effortlessly. I've never felt so clouded with lust. I hate he made me feel this way.

My stomach churns at the thought of my biological needs only being satisfied by him. But I push that to the side, at least for the time being. I'll take note from him, get my jollies and leave him for dead. Yeah, that sounds like a plan.

I pried myself out of bed, escaping my room. It's the middle of the night so I'm not worried about anyone seeing me completely naked, my body aching from how horny I am.

I approach his door, ignoring the "Keep out" sign posted on it. I walk in quietly, locking the door behind me.

Dabi is sound asleep, clinging to a half empty bottle of whiskey, snoring loudly.

God he make my blood boil.

Sleeping nude with no shame. His hair is a fucking mess. The burns trail all over his body, wrapping his legs up to his upper thighs like slutty stockings.

His room smells like cigarettes and weed. Fucking disgusting. God, I want him inside me.

I climb on top of him, straddling his hips appropriately since I'm about to ride this fucking horse.

His snore is cut off sharply, a groan soon following. "What the-?"

"Shut up," I snap at him, grinding against his crotch. "Get it hard and fuck me."

"The fuck," Dabi says, looking at me confused. He pushes his hands to my chest but I grab them quickly, squeezing with four fingers.

"I didn't ask," I say a bit louder. "If you want to keep your arms, I suggest you just fucking do it. Do me!"

Dabi shakes his head, overpowering me as he pushes me away. He sits up, draping the sheets over his crotch as he rubs his head.

"Shiggy, what the fuck is going on? Where's this coming from," he asks. His voice is soft for some reason like he's actually stupid.

"You tell me," I bark. "You're the one that did this to me! So just be a man and finish the job." Tears prickle at my eyes, tempting to fall. "Am I not good enough for you now? Now that I actually want you? That I need you?"

Dabi's face contorts to an almost painful look. "I don't know what you're talking about, Shiggy. But," he pauses for a moment, staring at my hands. He eventually reaches over, taking them carefully. "You are good enough for me. I mean, yeah, I take great pleasure in toying with you. But I do like you."

His eyes meet mine, making me tense up. Why does he look so soft and caring for once?

"You want me," he asks, sounding almost happy.