Little Secret

Story line:
Y/N is a young, single mom, sharing her apartment with her gay roommate, Dabi. Things have gone south, people becoming aware of Dabi's involvement with the League and he thinks it's time for Y/N and the baby to come home with him.

Y/N POV

"Are you sure it's safe here," I ask, rubbing my arm nervously.

"Absolutely," my burned best friend reassures. "Gimme da bebe," he says in a sweet voice, making grabby hands at my child.

I wrap her in a blanket before placing her in his arms. She's asleep, cooing softly with each breath.

"Make yourself at home," Dabi suggests, cradling my daughter in his arm. He gestures his free hand jokingly. "Think of it like Olive Garden! When you're here, you're family."

I roll my eyes, giggling softly. "Hush before you wake her up."

Dabi moves his hand like a mouth, opening and closing. "Yeah, yeah. Imma set up your room." He says, flipping me off as he walks away.

He's a pain in my ass but he's one hell of a friend. Always there when I need him. He's a good baby sitter too. Never asks any questions either...like what happened to the father.

"You must be Y/N," a voice chimes over my thoughts. I turn, seeing a tall, blue haired male.

He holds a gloved hand out to me politely. "I'm Shigaraki Tomura. Nice to finally meet you."

I force a smile, shaking his hand. "Nice to meet you too. Thank you again for having me."

He stares at my hand for a moment before clearing his throat, snapping back to reality. "Um, yeah. No problem. Uh, you can just make yourself at home. Anything you need, Kurogiri can assist with."

I nod, showing myself around.

Dabi eventually finished up setting up my new room, fit with a crib for my daughter.

~time skip

Shigaraki has become a little too fascinated with me for some reason. It's refreshing getting affection from someone. It reminds me of...no. Shigaraki isn't him. He's actually here. I can trust him.

He paws at my thighs like a cat wanting attention. I giggle softly, taking off my headset and pause the game we were playing. "Yes?"

"I want to sleep with you," he says bluntly, a soft, loving gaze in his tired eyes.

"Shiggy, I-I...I don't know if I'm ready for that kind of thing yet," I admit shyly. I know I am developing feelings for him but the last time I trusted a man, he left me after he got what he wanted.

Shigaraki whines, nuzzling his face against my shoulder. "Why not? It's two in the morning. I'm sleepy."

My chest sinks in relief. "Oh. Heh, yeah, we can that." I take his hand, leading him to my bedroom as I come to a realization.

No one knows about my daughter. She's still young so she mostly sleeps a lot. She doesn't cry or babble much either.

"Something the matter," Shigaraki asks, rubbing his tired eyes.

"Can you promise me something," I start, staring at the closed door. "You promise you won't look at me different?"

Shigaraki glances over at me, a look of confusion and disbelief on his face. "Y/N, nothing would ever change how I feel about you. I care about you and I mean that. You can trust me with anything."

I smile softly, kissing his cheek. "Thank you, Shiggy. There's...someone I want you to meet."

I open the door, allowing him to step into the dimly lit room. He notices the crib right off the bat, instantly hovering over it.

"Y-You..." Shigaraki stutters in awe, his eyes wide as he stares at the baby. He looks at with with what I think are tears in his eyes. "She's yours? You're a mom?"

I nod, forcing a smile. "The milf vibes didn't give it away," I try to joke.

"C-Can I hold her," he asks shyly, toying with the gloves over his hands.

He backs away, timidly sitting on the bed as I bring her to him, placing her in his arms.

Shigaraki laughs softly to himself, stroking her short blonde hair. "She's so beautiful," he whispers.

I smile softly as her eyes open, flashing those bright golden orbs. "She looks more like her father than anything," I admit sadly.

He looks up, his eyebrows furrowed slightly. "You're raising her alone, aren't you?"

I toy with the ends of her blonde hair as she falls back asleep. "Heroes don't always make the best fathers. Surprise, surprise."

Shigaraki hums softly to himself, standing slowly not to wake the baby. "Don't you worry, little one. You're gonna have a good life here with mommy," he whispers. He lays the baby down in the crib with a smile. "I'm gonna take care of you and Mommy from now on."