The Takami Twins

Story line: Hawks and Keigo Takami are identical twins. Hawks is the number one star athlete while Keigo is a devilish trouble marker, both of them running the school. They have their eyes set on the quiet introvert, Dabi.
That's all you need to know 😏😉

Hawks' POV

I chuckle, smacking the back of my brother's head, probably a bit too harsh. "How was detention?"

"Suck my left nut," Keigo gripes, rubbing his head. "Wasn't half bad. Gwen from Total Drama Island watched me like a hawk, no pun intended."

"Ha ha ha," I fake laugh, narrowing my eyes. "Very funny. Did you ask him about tonight or not?"

Keigo pulls out a slip of paper from the pocket of his leather jacket, sticking his pieced tongue out at me. "You know I always get my way."

I hum to myself, snatching the paper from his hands as I flip it open to read. "Awesome sauce. So the plan's in motion, huh?"

"Most definitely," he smirks, cracking his knuckles. "He's coming at nine. We got plenty of time to get the party started."

No POV

With that, the twins made their way to their home, preparing for their big "party".

The house was decorated like a typical frat boy house, bottles of liquor scattered over the kitchen counter, loud rock music blaring over the speaker from the living room.

Keigo groans dramatically, throwing an empty beer bottle at the wall, making it shatter. "Where is he? He's late!"

Hawks perks up slightly, his wings fluttering a bit. "He's here-"

"Race ya," Keigo beams, his wings arching from his back quickly.

The twins push each other around in midair, knocking over a random vase and picture frames that held to other purpose as the both reach for the door.

Dabi's POV

My hand just barely rests on the door handle before the twins beat me to it, swinging the door open wildly.

"Why hello there," Hawks coos, soon being elbowed in the gut by his brother.

"How nice of you to join us," Keigo purrs, taking my hand as he guides me in.

"Thought this was our graduation party," I say, looking around the strangely empty home. "Where is everyone?"

"You know how teenager are, always showing up late," Keigi shrugs off, leading me to the kitchen. "Hope you don't mind it being a little private for now."

"Yeah," Hawks chimes in, pushing a beer bottle to my chest. "Have a drink, loosen up, valedictorian."

"No thanks," I mumble, setting the bottle down. "Not much of a drinker."

The twins both roll their eyes before glancing at each other, sharing a devious look.

"How about we play a little game?"

I rub my temples, feeling my face burning from the shots I was basically forced to down. "Dare."

"The balls on this one, am I right," Keigo chuckles, Hawks nods to agree.

"Well, since you're pretty well toasted at this point," Hawks says, standing with a slight sway. "I dare you to not say no. For the rest of the night!"

I cock my eyebrow, feeling a pit grow in my stomach. "What are you getting at?"

"Nothing serious," Keigo insists, taking my hands to help me off the floor. "All fun and games right? Let's play a new game. Seven minutes in heaven!"