Baby Mine

Summary:
Kurogiri has recently been given the job to care for the 5 year old Tenko, now Tomura Shigaraki. He struggles a bit at first with the child's random outbursts and now violent tendencies but soon adapts to being his new parental figure. Also, adjusting to a five year old that's been through enough trauma to make him age regress.

Warnings:
Non-sexual age regression
Diapers
Trauma
Child abuse
Little/Care Giver (non-sexual)

A few hours ago...

"Pardon my rudeness," Kurogiri started, his face unable to hide the shock. "But what?!"

All for One rubbed the bridge of his nose with a pained sigh, yanking the screaming child back to his side. "I can't deal with him. He won't stop crying and whining. Twenty. Four. Seven!"

The tiny child hiding behind his leg is trembling but still attempts to pull away from his grip.

All for One bared his teeth in annoyance, slapping the back of Tomura's head roughly. A tiny yelp escaped from the boy, making him go still and silent. At least for a few minutes.

"If it weren't for that dammed quirk, the brat would be of no use to me," he explained through gritted teeth. He bore a fake smile back at Kurogiri. "So congratulations! Not only will you be my servant, but also Tomura Shigaraki's caretaker," he beamed with false enthusiasm. His face went back to his normal dark and serious tone. "Discipline him as you wish. He's a stubborn little shit."

Kurogiri sighs, stroking the messy blue strands in a semi soothing way. "Please, calm down, little one," he begs, the incoming migraine pounding in his temples.

"Hate here," the child continues to whine, thrashing around in the misty figure's arms. "Away! Leave lone!"

'Poor thing can't even speak in full sentences yet,' Kurogiri thinks to himself. For being five years old, he expected at least that. He can walk just fine, acts like a normal child occasionally. But his speech and emotional control are closer to a toddler's abilities.

'Perhaps he's still overwhelmed. Staying with Master Shigaraki couldn't have helped much either. He is a strange man, after all. But I suppose it's our of line for me to think that way of him. Besides, the child is more troublesome than anything and I don't even think it's due to the recent events.'

Eventually, Tomura wears himself out, his head cocked to the side as he snores softly.

"Finally," Kurogiri sighs in relief. He's careful to rise from the couch where he'd been holding him, laying him down gently on the soft cushions before tucking him in with a tiny grey blanket. The only one he possessed of course.

He thinks to himself for a moment. 'Surely Master wouldn't mind if I did some late night shopping. Besides, it is for his successor after all.'

Warping himself to the nearest 24 hour pharmacy, he gets a buggy, knowing this will probably take a moment to get everything he needs.

"What does a child need anyway," he mumbles to himself. In all honesty, he had no experience with children or anyone besides Master Shigaraki. At least, not in this life time.

"Can I help you find anything," asks a kind voice. Kurogiri turns, seeing an employee wearing a genuine smile.

"Yes, actually," said the misty figure. "My uh, partner and I have recently adopted a child. What all do they need?"

The clerk giggles softly, waving her hand. "This way, dear." He follows her to the baby aisle, taking in all the various items that were foreign to him.