All For Kurogiri

Warnings:
Abusive relationship
Domestic violence

~no smut~
Mommy Kurogiri and baby Tomura

Kurogiri's POV

My head is turned slightly after earning yet another slap. I remain silence, the young voice in my head screaming.

"Clean this mess up," Shigaraki warns. "Before I make your skin truly black with bruises."

"Yes, Master," I assure him. I pick up the shards of glass from his fallen cup that used to contain vodka. Shigaraki always gets violent when he drinks, even though I do nothing wrong. Part of me wonders why I even exist. The other knows I'm meant to be his servant, nothing more, nothing less. 

"I'm going out," he announces. "I expect sushi and egg rolls for when I return."

"Yes, Master," I promise. "I'll get started right away."

He leaves soon after hearing my answer, slamming the door behind him.

I sigh in relief, sweeping up the last bits of glass left from the shatter. I dump the dust pan into the trash before washing my hands, preparing dinner.

While I'm rolling the sushi, a recieve a text message.

Master: Make extra food, whatever kids like. I found someone useful.

I respond quickly, assuring him I can whip something up after asking the age of the child.

I lay out the sushi and egg rolls on a large platter for Shigaraki. A smile creeps onto my face at the thought of a child.

The young voice in my head loves children. I've always wanted a baby. Even though the child is only three years old, that's still a baby in my eyes.

I take my time, cutting the homemade chicken nuggets into shapes like dinosaurs to the best of my abilities.

A loud thud comes from the front door of the bar, half startling me. I rush into the main room, my hands folded in front of me.

"Welcome home, Master," I proclaim.

"Hm," Shigaraki responds dully. "Found this one on the streets. The Doctor agrees he could be useful for my plans once he's grown. Little one murdered his family a few days ago."

He pats the shoulder of the tiny blue haired boy behind his leg, pushing him in front. "Go on, Tomura Shigaraki. This is your new caregiver, Kurogiri."

The boy trembles, barely audible sobs coming from under the hand model over his face. They cover his body, but I can still see him shaking under them.

Shigaraki rubs his temples as if annoyed by the child already. "I'm heading to bed. Your job, along with your usual duties, is to watch over Tomura Shigaraki. Protect him with your life, serve him, guide him."

"And you, Master," I ask, afraid of a sharp answer.

"I'll be planning how to train him," he responds a bit too calmly. "He's very powerful, don't let his size fool you. I think he could be my successor one day. So watch over him, mold him."

"Yes, Master," I promise.

He leaves soon after, the small boy still standing in one place.

I approach him slowly, squatting down to his height. "My name is Kurogiri. Your name is Tomura, correct?"

The boy nods his head, looking around the room. "N-New n-name," he stutters in a hoarse, crackling voice.

"I see," I respond, reaching out my hand. "Kurogiri is my new name. New names are like becoming a new person. Another chance at life. Come along, little one. I bet you're hungry."