(not so) Crusty Ass

Paring: ShigaDabi and DabiHawks

Warnings:
Worship of Shigaraki's ✨fatt✨ ass

Dabi's POV

"Aye yo, Shiggy, did you steal my-"

My eyes widen as Shigaraki screams, covering himself up.

"Don't you knock," the bluenette shrieks, covering himself up quickly with the sheets.

I lean against the door frame, blinking as I try to take a mental screenshot. "Whatcha doin, boss? Touchin' yourself?"

Shigaraki growls like a pissed off puppy, throwing a pillow in my face. "Leave me alone! Ever heard of privacy?!"

I shrug, my smile growing wide as he accidentally flashes me, rolling onto his stomach.

"Hold the fuck up," I gasp, my eyes about to explode from my skull. "When did you get ass implants?"

"Dabi, I swear to All Might, I'll dust your ass-"

"Can I dust yours? With my tongue? My dick? Please?"

"KUROGIRI! HELP ME!"

Toga smirks, glancing from her controller. "Tomura, I hate to tell you, but you have a little something on your ass," she snickers, pointing at me.

I grunt in response, burying my face deeper into Shigaraki's pillows he calls buttcheeks.

"Yeah, I'm aware," he sighs. I can hear him roll his eyes. "He's been like this for weeks now. Surprised you haven't noticed."

"And you're just gonna let him?"

Shigaraki shrugs, continuing to play the game. "I guess I like the praise."

I perk up at him, resting my chin on his butt crack. "I'll give you some praise, Shiggy Azalea. Lemme smash."

"No," he responds sharply, dismissing another comments.

I keep my mouth shut, returning to his ass to continue my nap.

I paw at Shigaraki's ass like a cat making biscuits while he lays in his stomach. He groans softly, pushing himself against my hands for more pets.

"Can I eat you," I ask simply, leaning down curiously.

"No, Dabi," he says, sounding as annoyed by the question as ever.

I smirk to myself, taking a mouthful of his bare ass and nomming. Shigaraki yelps, flicking my forehead so I retract. I pout, rubbing above my brow. "Ow."

"Yeah, ow," Shigaraki barks. "You fucking bit me! You wanna lose your ass privileges for the rest of the week?"

I huff in frustration, going back to massaging him, mumbling under my breath.

*Hawks has joined the League at this point, becoming Dabi's fuck buddy. But, he messed up, catching feelings for the zombie's horse cock and pretty face*

 But, he messed up, catching feelings for the zombie's horse cock and pretty face*

~Preview of next part~

Hawks, despite sharing Dabi's bed, grows jealous of the burned one's lust for Shigaraki. Dabi never really said anything about him and Shiggy being an item but Hawks kind of suspected there was some sexual tension between the two.
Shigaraki, being the chaos loving boi he is, can't get enough of pissing Hawk's off and seeing how jealous he is. So, Shiggy gets with Toga and Twice to put on a little show for Dabi 😏
Dabi is physically satisfied with how easy it is to get Hawks into bed but he still has wondering eyes for his boss with the fattest cakee he's ever seen.

Join us next time. Part two will be called...

✨Shiggylicious✨