I'm ✨Shiggylicious✨

~Listen to the song~

Keigo's POV

"See, now this is nice," I say with soft smile. "Just you and me, spending time together."

"We just fucked. Ain't that spending time together too," Dabi smirks, taking a sip of his vodka.

I roll my eyes, running my hand along his thigh. "Yeah. But this is nice too. Who knows, maybe we could do a round two? Whatcha say," I coo, leaning into him.

He chuckles softly. "Such a slut. I like it." He leans in to kiss but freezes, his eyes wide at something behind me.

I glance behind us to see him walking into the bar. I grit my teeth, noticing Dabi is expecting every inch of his revealed skin in the lingerie, showing off his envious curves.

Toga and Twice appear behind Shigaraki as he struts, fluffing up his hair a bit. He flashes a smile at our direction. "Hey, Dabi. Like what you see?"

I can feel my blood boiling as I grit my teeth.

Dabi, without missing a beat, nods his head quickly, practically drooling over the fem boy like a dog to a steak.

I clear my throat, taking Dabi's hand. "Come on, babe. Let's go back to bed," I coo in a seductive tone.

"You're not even gonna stay for the show," Twice whines. "Shiggy got all dressed up for it! Look at the virgin slut!"

Toga pouts, wrapping her arm around Shigaraki. "Yeah, you guys should totally stay. Or at least Dabi. I worked hard to get him into costume."

"It was kinda funny to see," Twice chuckles. "The way he had to jump up and down to get his juice ass in there!"

Shigaraki smirks lightly, staring me in the eye. "What? Scared of your boy toy's wondering eyes?"

I almost laugh. "As if," I snap. "Dabi would never want you when he has me. Ain't that right, babe?"

I nudge Dabi, seeing him still sitting there with that dumb, awestruck look in his face. "Huh? Uh, yeah. I'll fuck you after though. I wanna see his little dancey dance."

My eyes narrow at Dabi, gritting my teeth. "You're kidding me, right?"

Toga and Twice dance around Shigaraki, who is shaking is ass while smiling at Dabi.

That little fucker knows exactly what he's doing.

Shigaraki's POV

I'll be honest, I'm loving this lingerie and how confident it makes me feel. It's also a plus making poor little Hawkie jealous. Hehe.
What makes this even better, Toga knows I'm asexual and have no interest in being with Dabi. It's just fun to mess with him. Hawks is a bonus.

I squat down slowly, keeping eyes contact with Dabi as I run my hands over my chest.

"Dabi, Dabi, Dabi~
If you really want me
Honey, get some patience.
Maybe then you'll get a taste
Of my tasty, tasty.
I'll be laced with lacey
It's so tasty, tasty.
It'll make you crazy," I sing, winking at Hawks.

"I'm the S to the H-I-G-G-Y,
And can't no other boy put it down like I, I'm ✨shiggylicious✨"

Dabi's POV

I bite my lip, watching every little jiggle his exposed ass makes as he dances. That boy is something else.

After his little song ends, he struts over to me slowly, holding a dark look in his eye that turns me on even more.

I slide out of my seat gracefully, trying to restrain myself from taking him right here and now. Suddenly, an arm cuts me off at my chest, making me come back to reality.

Keigo growls, bearing his teeth. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?!"

Shigaraki giggles softly, fluffing his hair as his hip pokes out to his side. "Oh, whatever do you mean," he says sarcastically.

"Putting on a little show, shaking your ass in front of my boyfriend!"

"We're not dating-"

"Shut it," Keigo snaps at me before glaring at Shigaraki again, this time rolling up his sleeves. "You think this is funny or something?"

"Of course not," Shigaraki exclaims dramatically, waving his hands. They fall slightly, a smirk resting on his face. "It's fucking hilarious."

Keigo chuckles dangerously, shoving me back into the barstool. "Oh, you're so dead."

"Bring it on, bird brain," Shigaraki smiles deviously.

I sip on my vodka, still not knowing whether or not I should break the two up. I don't know though, kinda hot.

"Cat fight," Twice cheers, waving a flag colored with black, grey, white and purple.

Toga giggles, plopping down beside me. "You know Shiggy is a asexual, right?"

I take a sip of my drink, smirking to myself. "I know. He's still cute though. Plus, I'm about to have my soul sucked out of my cock after the fight. Kei always gets riled up easily. So hot."

"