Partying Young

And with a toast, and a happy heart, McQueen enjoyed some praise, hesitantly of course.

In his younger days of racing, McQueen had partied like crazy afterwards.

"We're 24-26... we should party a little!" I grin.

"You're usually the logical one... you should stop drinking."

"Eh, Francesco told me to always loosen uppp... "

"Francesco? Like... Bernoulli?"
McQueen's eyes widened as he looked over, slightly surprised.

You're friends with Francesco? Italy's best of the best?

"Yeah idiot. Duhh."

His eyes scrutinize me.
"Do you... think he's hot or something?"

"I guess... I don't care..."
Music filled what would've been silence.
"Is he your type?"

"Why do you care so muchh... if you want me just say it pretty boy..." I lean my head over as I'm about to throw up, I then turn the other way. (thankfully it suddenly goes down, McQueen patting my back to help.)

"Hey... you should go home. We have a flight already booked for tomorrow."

"Huh? How... I'm like.. your co manager..."

"I booked it on my phone while you were drinking some shots like it's nothing, you know I party and somehow you manage to do more than me."

"I can hold my liquor bitch-"

"Hey- calm down-" he takes another shot.

I would be drinking like crazy, but I need to make sure you're ok.

"Hey, come on. Let's take you back home..." he attempts a fireman carry, wrapping an arm as I'm not stable in my platforms currently.

My partying suit and corset are fitted to me well, as I lean on him.

"You're kinda cute... but you always let compliments get to your head..."

McQueen ignores this, eyes looking over me in my vulnerable state as I lay back, he buckled my seatbelt.

As hes about to close the passenger door, I wrap my arms and place them over his chest.

"You're so muscly.... I've always wondered what they look like..." I giggle, before almost vomiting over his shoes.

"I-" he ignores this and tosses a spare garbage bag in the car to them.

"Vomit in this when you feel sick."

He drives back to Doc's house.
Doc hasn't been getting out of bed lately, but he wanted Chris to have a good time.

McQueen gives up and decides to carry me.

"You're never this reckless..." he sighs.
He continues the carry, although I keep stumbling in my platforms.

With some mental debate, he takes me into a bridal carry.

I cuddle up to his chest.

"H-heh... when I first pushed you in court I liked your chesttt..." I lean my head on his shoulder as he slightly tenses up.

"This is so out of character for you..." he sighs, feeling me rub myself closer.

He carries me to my room.

"You're acting all... sexual."

"I'm guessing you're a virgin-" I giggle, slightly hiccuping.

"I am not."

"So you've- railed your fan girls?" A pouty look crosses my face.

"...back in the day, when I was... a douche yea."

"Well... let's say I was a fan... would you f-"

"Stop! This is not you... you're out of it. And honestly, you need to go to bed."

My eyes widen in my drunken state.
But I thought this is what you liked...
Why would I care what you like anyway?