Again.

Once again, I wake up in the morning.
...

Oh shit-
I didn't pack last night for the plane-

I start packing everything.
My hands end up flying across my room as I grab things I need.

I assume I'll be there for about a month, for prep and everything.
Oh yeah-
And for a month of partying.

"It's crazy how much McQueen has grown as a person.
Four whole years, and sure we sometimes call and chat on some stuff, but half of it is probably on buisness or something along the lines of being polite.
We really don't have chemistry, hell I don't think he even talked to me much last night, if at all..."

I ramble on as I fold everything and pack.

"You realize, he literally wanted to see you first thing when he walked into Wheel Well." Sally crosses her arms, opening the door.

She takes my now packed suitcase.

"Let me guess, you packed last minute."

"Mhm." I nod in pride, chuckling.

"Good luck there, I know you used to live in LA but I'm scared you're gonna get eaten alive."

"Well, I guess in a sense I will-"

McQueen's walking along the street when he hears this.
"Are you implying you want to get down bad for people at the party? You're asking to sleep with my competition. Our competition."

"I thought you would be doing the same." I walk past him as we brush shoulders, I look back to him to see him deep in thought. Or deeply irritated, I can't tell.

And as we go our separate ways, we're dropped off at the airport and head through security.

"Sir, I'm going to need you to take off your shoes."

Mater starts taking off all of his clothes.

"Sir-"

"Mater!-" McQueen facepalms, before stopping him.

I chuckle at the antics, before snapping a picture to remember this for memories.

Luigi settles our luggage with Guido helping, but just out of spite I leave McQueen's on the ground.

"Hey, luggage." I call to him.

"Why so spiteful, geez." He whines, voice cracking slightly as I laugh.

He only does that when he's trying to joke around, upset, or it's just merely on accident. It's kinda cute.

And on the plane we board,
It's private, and exclusive.

"Woah."

My eyes widen looking around in awe, as I take my seat. 

Mater sits next to McQueen, Guido with Luigi, and I sadly sit alone.
I recline my chair fully, still somewhat hungover from last night.

And...
Off I snooze.