Arrivals

A/N: seeing all the positive support made me practically write this from scratch. I'd also like to add that all of the chapters are under some light editing, and I changed a few things about the OC.

(Btw, my preferred name is Chris- so hehe, more of a self insert. Thought that was a bit cool!)
Take a longer chapter, to my supporters please share this!

And don't be shy to follow me, I write other books too!
I appreciate you all. :))
///////////////////////////////

I had begun to wake up when the pilot announced the 20 minute time until we get to Japan.
Considering to order food- I decided against it. What flight attendant would want to take orders right now?
They were probably packing up right now; so I decided against it.

The minute I groan out of boredom, I'm getting questions from a certain blonde idiot.

"You guys know what we're doing when we get there?"

"Didn't you get the email on your laptop? The schedule for when the meeting is, or more of the party. Press will be there, and we'll be-"

"PAR-TAY-ING!" Mater chimes in.

"You guys can, I'm going to be dead tired from jet lag."

McQueen looks over disappointingly.

"I'm one for fun, but walking around in Tokyo will be like hell."

"One night. Come on." He's leaning his head on his hand, and his hair is all messy-

"Fine. But the minute I feel tired I'm going to walk back to the hotel."

"Fair."

One thing I knew would be a problem: everyone would be staying at the same hotel. All racers and staff.
And they were going to be strict on cameras, so there was no cheating.

Guido and Luigi were in the middle of a movie marathon, with one yelling at the other when they were about to fall asleep.

Before I know it, we finally land.

Pros to being flown in a private jet, you don't have to wait for annoying people to take their time getting off.

Standing up, I start stretching and as I look over-

Oh.
My.
God.

McQueen's shirt lifts as he almost does a full backbend, muscles being shown, bones  in his back cracking involuntarily.

"Bet I can stretch more than you, loser."

"Really? Show me in the hotel room later then. We gotta grab our luggage." He tiredly winks, with a loud yawn.

I almost shy away from the implications of that statement.

"Wowie, somebody's bein' responsible for once!"

Mater loyally follows after McQueen, as I thank the pilot.

"What was that, eh?" Luigi is talking while Guido is smirking at me-

"You're acting like you know something."

"Because I do! McQueen and you... you're both into eachother.
Just too prideful to admit it. It's almost a- like- watching two prideful lions admit they're not the best kings of the animal kingdom!"

"I have- no clue what you mean."

We exit the tunnel connecting the private jet/plane;
We're walking behind McQueen and Mater by a bit, fans surround them both as they take pictures together with said fans.

"Go get the luggage!" They yell in sync.

"God, they probably did that so both of them didn't have to carry anything."

"But you love the chaos. Don't you?"

Luigi continues.

"You're afraid of him leaving agai-"

"No!- I'm not. I'm related to his mentor, and I'm a bit younger than him. Besides, we work together-"

"Ah Ah Ah! You're coming up with excuses!"

I'm speed walking at this rate, trying to get away. Why can't he just stop?

I stop, turning around to both of them (Luigi and Guido) as they almost bump into me.

"Look- McQueen and I are two very different people. He's all charismatic and charming- and I'm a low class starving artist and mechanic. He isn't into me, and clearly I don't see why I'd like him."

"That was a big confession."

I look around both of the short men,

To see-