Meeting The Bakugo's

shoto along with katsuki march towards the car parked infront of them to meet the eys of  the woman seated in it. confusion and shock written on her as she stared back at katsuki, her hair just like his, facial expressions identical, scrunched up noses furrowed eyebrows and squinted eyes.

she looked just like bakugo, the resemblancr was uncanny.

the heterochromic boy waves hello nervously with a slightly quivering hand which he laced in his pockets in hopes to hide the amount of fear and sheer terror he felt barging in to someone's home with no permission or any type of warning. he was just going to walk in their door eat their food and sit with their son without having anything to give. his heart crept up and his fingers findled at the hem of the shorts he had kept on.

"hello ma'am" he says nervously seating in the back as Bakugo thumped away to the front slamming the door closed. "shoto todoroki  nice to meet you" he extends his hand and she shakes it with a beaming smile on her face. 

"oh I know you!" she says proudly "you're the kid who fought against katsuki at the sports festival right?" 

"oh yes I did, a pretty intense fight how could anyone forget"

"well its nice to meet you, im glad katsuki has been making friends"

"OI WHAT THE FU-"

"likewise, Bakugo doesnt talk about you half as much as e should, you seem like a wonderful person"

"DROP THE FUCKING ACT ICYHOT, AND YOU DRIVE. THIS CONVERSATION LITERALLY TOOK YEARS FROM MY LIFE"

"KATSUKI SHUT THAT MOUTH OF YOURS AND BE POLITE"

"its fine" shoto says sitting back "he's still in that angsty teenager phase we all go through them, he'll grow out of it eventually"

"DONT MAKE ME FUCKING REGRET BRINGING YOU WITH DADDY ISSUES, I THINK YOURE THE DUDE WITH THE ANGST"

"i do have daddy issues thank you for reminding me pompoms, ill go cry about it while i sleep. get over yourself anger issues im not the only one with mental problems"

"IM FUCKING GOING TO KILL YOU HALFY"

"id like to see you try"

"IT WOULD TAKE ME A JAB, LET ME OUT OF THIS CAR IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL HIM"

"I've been trying for years I doubt a jab would be enough pompoms"

"YOU WANNA FUCKING TRY, IT AINT THAT HARD"

"Bakugo your spit is getting all over me and youre not even facing me"

"ILL FUCKING SPIT ON YOU"

"well you already did actually, if you would turn around you can just take a look at my face, here i thought i needed a bath."

surprisingly, mitsuki stayed quiet for the time being appreciating the fact that her son had made a friend that wouldn't be offended easily. yes, she knew kirishima and the others but it was never bickering with them, it was always Bakugo insulting and the others laughing about it. it was as if they were somewhat scared but comfortable at the same time. 

she liked seeing her son not tense and comfortable with the person in the backseat. she wondered why Bakugo had invited him without even telling her about it but made a mental note to ask him later in private. 

"hey, were here. if you two would stop bickering and get down ill get to park the car. that alright?"

"oh yes, apologies"

as they get down bakugo looks at the well kept garden, the green grass the shiny looking flowers the nice shade kept at the corner from a tree with multiple apples hung at some spots. a nice white  fence around the house and a mailbox the looked freshly painted.

"icyhot you aint scared of fucking dogs right"

"your garden looks nice"

"DONT FUCKING IGNORE ME"

"bakugo dogs are the least of my concerns- oh look at that butterfly"

"youre a fucking wierdo i swear"

"and youre loud and obnoxious"

"youre a prick"

"and you act like you own me"

"boys" mitsuki stood staring at the boys, who were still stood on the porch not bothering to knock on the door "why arent you inside yet?"

"no idea" said todoroki, "do you need help with those?"

"oh yes thank you" she hands him a couple of bags and takes out her keys from her hanbag and gives them to katsuki as he looked at her with a frown "open the door my hands are going to seperate from my body"

"alright alright you fucking dramaic people i swear one worse than the other, i dont fucking know what i did but its fucked up of i had to end up with shits and a-"

"OH MY GOD KATSUKI STOP MUTTERING AND OPEN THE DOOR MY FINGERS ARE GOING TO TURN BLUE"

"FINE FINE"

and he opens the door revealing a fluffy dog, big enough to suffocate someone if it sat on their face, tail uncontrollable wagging tongue out like it hadnt xrunk in days, the last thing shoto knew was that he was tackled to the ground by a dog whos name was apparently olly and was being licked all over.

"oh god, masaru were home, he must be excited to see someone new. katsuki help the boy out"

katsuki was on his way to ddo that when he heard a giggle. it wasnt too much if a giggle its didnt even count as a laugh but it gradually came out louder and louder, chuckles and laughs and his dimples showing nicely as he sat back up the dog still draped over him.

shoto seemed to enjoy it.

and katsuki was too shocked to do anything about it, he just looked at the other flabbergasted at the genuine smile he almost forgot that his mom was also staring at him.

"you dont have to help me out, just say hi to your dad" she whispers and leaves a smile wide on her face.

"oi halfie come on were going upstairs"

"oh, haha, im coming" he says still out of breath, "whos the dog"

"thats olly"

"hes a cute dog, i like olly"

"well no shit he's my fucking dog of course you like him"

"no." he says seriously "no bakugo thats not it"

"DO YOU FUCKING HAVE A DEATH WISH"

"actually i do, still waiting for the 'head jab' you planned on earlier- oh hello"

he pauses at the sight of a different parent, this time a calm one woth brown hair and glasses. a very gentle and caring smile on his face. shoto has seen it before. he knows where its from.

shoto never thought he'd see masaru here.

"masaru sensei?" he asks wide eyed. bakugo turns over to him also looking shocked and mouths 'what?' but shoto doesnt answer. "i didnt know you were a bakugo, you never told me"

"OH SHOTO" he says in anticipation and joy. "i havent seen you in ages, wow youve grown so big!" he continues ignoring his wife and son "so how do you do?"

"im doing well as you can see, bakugo and i have a study session planned"

"oh i see..." he says wisely "i never would have thought that you were the friend that was coming over, im happy to see that youre okay"

"likewise sir, i-"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE WHY DO YOU TWO KNIW EACH OTHER"

"Oh, katsuki, you remember the boy i used to tell you about? the one i used to tutor before everything"

"hes that fucking boy?"

"yes hes the student you heard so much about"

"what the fuck"