training camp pt2

"Hey vlad, i wanted to talk to you about something before the games tonight"

"Hm? What is it"

"Its about a student of yours"

"Oh, what did monoma do again?"

"Bingo"

"Is it bad?"

"Bad is an understatement"

"What did he do?"

"Do you know my student? The one that got disowned a few weeks ago?"

"The todoroki boy?"

"Shouto yes. Should i tell you why endeavor disowned him?"

"Sure"

"Your student sent a video of shouto making out with another boy. It was anonymous and monoma knew endeavor was openly a homophobe."

"Youre telling me monoma sent that to endeavor?"

"Not only that. They were in a very private not open space with locked doors. Monoma took a video of them and bragged bout the fact that he did."

"Ill have to deal with it myself then"

"You better"

________________________

"YOU KNOW HOW TO COOK?"

"FUCK YEAH I KNOW HOW TO COOK YOU GUYS ARE JUST A BUNCH OF IDIOTS, EHAT SANE PERSON DOESNT KNOW HOW TO COOK"

"i dont"

"I fucking said sane icyhot"

"And then you ask why mitsuki likes me better"

"FUCK YO-"

"Hey babes can you light the fire?" Mina asks him

"M you cant ask him that" ururaka whispers nudging her

"Hey its fine dont worry about it" and shouto lights up the fire smiling to himself. Shouto found it hard to believe that he was comfortable using his fire. Comfortable enough to use it around his friends or strangers. Comfortable enough to see it as a  beautiful and fragile source of light rather than a bringer of pain and misery.

He loved his fire.

He loved the fact that he loved his fire.

Shouto had come a long way from the beginning of the year and it was obvious to anyone and everyone that he had been doing better.

The night went on. Shouto sat next to sero and momo laughing and talking all through dinner and he realised that was what dinners were like. They were happy and joyful and warm and fuzzy.

He laughed and laughed and talked as if every word of his was the last.

Soon came the games. Shouto was excited to say the least. Well he was until his teammate was established.

"HUH? WHY THE FUCK DO U HAVE TO BE WITH HALF N HALF"

"Katsuki im as miserable about it as you are. Isnt living with him enough pain for me aizawa?"

"Boys. Your teams were random, stop complaining its just a game"

"A FUCKING GAME? JUST A GAME? IM HERE TO BEAT EVERY SINGKE EXTRA HERE IM NOT HERE TO GET SOME BONDING TIME WITH ICYHOT"

"ouch"

"Bakugo shut up? It wont even take 30 minutes so just deal with it"

"I FUCKING HATE THIS GAME"