large clothes and car rides

"morning" shoto enters the house and slumps on the counter where mitsuki was working.

"oh look! its the little camper"

"oh come on it was an accident, you think i wanted eight mosquito bites?"

"no one told you to sleep outside" she said with a smile as she put his plate in front of him.

"ah thats great, thank you it helps the itching"

"i try my best, now, more importantly, what are your plans today?"

"plans... uh well im going to talk to aizawa, i have to, i cant just keep like, living here. plus bakugo will definately murder me if i dont"

"look, if aizawa cant do anything right now... i want you to come, im not letting you just sleep anywhere. im going to be looking for you after school and ill probably talk to him myself"

"eh? why uh, why would you want to talk to him yourself"

"firstly, knowing you, i know youre going to skip important events and NOT tell aizawa about most of it and second, i want him to know that you have a place to stay"

"why are you doing this?"

"doing what"

"i dont know, just trying, its not like im a blast or anything im a dick and i hardly know how to talk to people without offending them, youre just tiring yourself so why are you doing this"

"thats another story isnt it?"

"its literally part of the story"

"im the mom you dont get to pick"

"okay! fine, im the kid with the stomach and im actually not used to eating in the morning, so if you'll excuse me"

"OI HEY FINISH YOUR BREAKFAST"

"I CANT HEAR YOU, SORRY"

"COME ON, EAT THE FOOD"

"HUH? I CANT HEAR YOU"

"ah idiot" she grumbles when she heard the door shut.

shoto goes into the room and sighs before searching for the uniform left for him, his was bloodied and he couldnt wear it if he wanted to.

but there was no uniform put out. there were casual clothes that most definately belonged to bakugo and he had to wear them to school.

ah shucks.

he wore them, but they were insanely big. bakugo had much more muscle than he did and he was much leaner and barely had any muscle. he was more of the agil type gymnasts usually are than a buff person.

He was given a brown sweater and black pants to go with it, he had his own shoes thankfully but he had one problem.

he needed a belt.

when he finished everythinghe held onto his pants for safety knowing that if he didnt it would slip off right away and made his way to the kitchen where he believed mitsuki was.

"uh"

"oh my god" she put her hand infront of her mouth hoping that he wouldnt see her giggle and shoto realized bakugo was sitting on a stool looking at him funny.

"yeah okay get it out of your systems, very funny"

"ill get you a belt, katsuki stop laughing"

"im.. not the only... one" katsuki starts talking through laughs looking ag mitsuki who was also laughing.