surprise visits

"no" shouto answers shutting the door right at his friends' face before turning around to see mitsuki staring at him from the stairwell.

"who was that?"

"no one"

"youd have me believe youre delusional, rather than telling me whos behind that door?"

"yes thats the plan"

"you idiot open it"

"no" and then mitsuki moves forward, shouto tries to stop   "no- ah no ugh PUAAAAH" He yells as he does a karate pose trying his hardest not to let her pass

"oh- ugh shouto just- ugh SHOUTO PFFFF" the woman starts laughing "what is that?"

"a threat"

"doesnt look like much to me" she counters "ill go throw your so-"

"YOU WOULDNT"

"I DEFINITELY WOULD"

"NO-" he yells as she heads towards the kitchen taking out his fresh made soba out of the fridge "YOU WITCH NO-" he gets to his plate "DONT YOU- ah fuck shes gone"

"izuku! hi! how are you?"

"mrs bakugo, hi its so good to see you"

"ah a pleasure! and you are?"

"oh im ochako ururaka, weve heard a lot about you"

"what a delight you two are, come on get in!" mitsuki says and gestures for them to come inside. and they do, shouto mentally slaps himself for thinking that he could ever get away with it.

mitsuki looks at him with a death glare "be nice or ill kill you" she mouths and smiles at him very threateningly. this sends chills down shouto's spine and he comes forward and sits on the couch right in front of the two.

"and to what do i owe the pleasure?" she asks bringing some snacks.

"well we wanted to ask shouto if he wanted to come to the mall with us- were going there before the camp next week- so we just wanted to check and he obviously doesnt want to come."

"the mall"

"yes, that place, the place i am not going to" shouto interjects

"no you are going" mitsuki says "ah hes going dont worry about it izuku"

"wh- HUH? I SAID I DIDNT WANT TO GO"

"SHOUTO THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING SOCIAL"

"I AGREE, THAT IS WHY I ANSWER SOME TEXT MESSAGES"

while they bickered ochacco turns her attention to izuku and asks "he answers texts?"

"no dude i dont know what hes talking about"

"this will be fun"

"SHOUTO YOU ARE GOING, EVEN KATSUKI IS GOING!"

"NO FUCKING WAY"

"YES. IF KATSUKI IS GOING AND ITS A CLASS THING YOURE GOING TOO"

"UGH OH MY GOD"

"now, why dont you take them to your room upstairs? lunch will be ready in a bit, im hoping you both are staying"

"oh we couldnt, i-"

"stop spouting nonsense izuku, katsuki and eijirou are coming, you guys will have fun!"

_____________

"i hate both of you"

"well, if you answered your texts we wouldnt have come"