training camp pt 1

"I fucking hate buses" katsuki says looking out the window "its a two fucking hour drive what the fuck"

"Baby youre not even in the car yet why did you start nagging" mitsuki says folding a piece of clothing

"Katsuki is a cry baby and we can do nothing about it" shouto says from his seat on the sofa. He was reading a comic book, lying on his back with his legs hanging from the armrest.

"Oh dont you start shouto, the other day i had to go to the grocery store after 12 because you refused to eat anything but strawberry icecream" masaru laughs

"Excuse me but strawberry flavored icecream is a necessity, you cannot skip such trivial things"

"TRIVIAL THINGS MY ASS, WE HAD VANILLA"

"VANILLA IS FOR PEOPLE WHO BITCH ABOUT ONLY LIKEING VANILLA, STRAWBERRY IS FOR BAD BITCHES"

"Hey! I eat vanilla"

"Do you eat anything other than vanilla dear temp mom?"

"Uh no i dont- stop it"

"Point proven, a bad bitch with bad taste"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP"

"WHAT DID I HURT YOUR ITTY BITTY FEELINGS? I SAID WHAT I SAID, VANILLA IS BLAND AND OVERDONE"

"ITS FUCKING NOT"

"IT IS. PERIOD"

"you two sure sound like you are on your period"

"Katsuki is on his period" shouto says flipping through the pages "he has been eversince birth"

"OI FUCK YOU ICYHOT, DONT MAKE ME PUNCH YOU"

"thank god you are holding back oh great bakugo, i dont know how i would have survived."

"You better be thankful bitch"

"Isnt my gratitude obvious in my voice? I am extremely grateful because if yoou hadnt been doing the bare minimum mitsuki would have to deal a me shaped hole in the wall."

"Alright you two im hoping you two wont murder or get murdered during this trip" mitsuki says holding luggage in her hand cursing herself for whatever reason.

"And here goes my death wish"

"Wish death in the car we dont have time"

"Okay okay"

"Bye you two!" Masaru waves goodbye "youre all growing so fast" he fake cries.

___________________

The bus ride was indeed two hours long and shouto hated the entirity of it. And before you say hes overdramatic (which in katsuki's opinion he was acting like a spoiled bitch) he had a lot of reasons as to why he absolutely despised the ride.

1- three people were eating food. The crunching noises aside he he was repulsed by the scent of the three snacks.

2- mina and co started singing not long ago and he would rather be a snail in lab and not be forced to listen to the awful joke they had the nerve to call pitch, or talent.

3- kaminari was talking

4- izuku was mumbling

5- someone was sitting beside him and they thought that snoring was enough to make a living

6- shouto was sitting next to katsuki

The worst thing he ever had to experience in his life was thr couple of seconds when koda asked shouto if he could hold his support rat. Shouto said yes.